A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Hauser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Hauser, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hauser graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Hauser has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Charles Hauser MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Adam C. Hauser practice?
- Dr. Adam Hauser has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adam Hauser practices Anesthesiology near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Mills, PA.
See Chester Anesthesiologists.