A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Cabalo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Cabalo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cabalo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cabalo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabalo graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam E Cabalo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Adam E. Cabalo practice?
- Dr. Adam Cabalo has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Cabalo practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Medford, OR.
See Medford Surgeons.