A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Cabalo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Cabalo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cabalo
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cabalo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabalo graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam E Cabalo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Adam E. Cabalo practice?
- Dr. Adam Cabalo has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Cabalo practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Medford, OR.
See Medford Surgeons.