A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Cabalo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabalo graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Eulalio Cabalo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Adam E. Cabalo practice?
- Dr. Adam Cabalo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adam Cabalo practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Medford, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Daly City, CA.
See Medford Orthopedic Surgeons and Medford Surgeons.