A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Cabell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cabell
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cabell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Cabell, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabell graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Cabell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Bernards Medical Center
- Saint Bernard's Behavioral Health
- Associated Radiologists, Ltd
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Cabell MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Adam Cabell practice?
- Dr. Adam Cabell has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Cabell practices Diagnostic Radiology near Jonesboro, AR.
See Jonesboro Radiologists.