A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Cabell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cabell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cabell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Cabell, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabell graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Cabell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Bernards Medical Center
- Saint Bernard's Behavioral Health
- Associated Radiologists, Ltd
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Cabell MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Adam Cabell practice?
- Dr. Adam Cabell has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Cabell practices Diagnostic Radiology near Jonesboro, AR.
See Jonesboro Radiologists.