Dr. Adam Carinci MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Baton Rouge, LA

2.9

May 7th, 2017
Total jerk had no intention of helping pain
Was only cocerned with being able to put in notes that he was able to reduce meds. Nevermind that he did nothing to reduce pain in my body. Refused to treat me stating that i was only med seeking after asking to please help me get relief.

March 2nd, 2017
Very unprofessional.
Did no evaluation of my situation. Said pain I was feeling was because of pain meds. Nevermind the evidence to the contrary. Told me that there was no way i could hurt that bad.

October 22nd, 2016
EAsy to work with
Dr. Carinci took the time to understand my pain. He felt that pain medications would not be in my best interest. He was professional throughtout

May 23rd, 2016
Patient
Dr. Carinci was patient, kind and caring. I have a 12 year history of crippling CRPS and he spent 40 minutes with me discussing my options. I felt like I had a breath of fresh air and he gave me hope.

May 11th, 2016
Do not waste your time
Very arrogant, egotistical, showing off all the time, spending no time with patients. He is everything except a good understanding, helpful doc. I would strongly recommend to go to another doctor if you want a solution to manage your pain.

April 22nd, 2016
egotistical attitude....very condescending. Has a fellow see patient and then breezes in for a few minutes to show off his new clothes and tell you how great your looking. Very disappointed...saw him at MGH for almost a year and got nowhere.

February 21st, 2016
don't waste your time
This doctor didn't understand my case history regarding meds. I told him what class of meds did not work and he insisted on giving me that one. go figure? He insinuated that I was med seeking which couldn't be farther than the truth.

August 28th, 2015
ms
thorough, knowledgeable, personable

April 18th, 2015
Great Doctor
After two back surgeries I still have issues with stenosis. Dr Carinci has been excellent in managing my problem. He is very professional, friendly, caring and spends time with you for as long as you want. My wife was having a procedure at another hospital and he came out to the appointment desk to wish her the best. Besides being a great doctor he is also a gentleman.

September 4th, 2012
Advise other doctor
Was not pleased with this doctor's service. Felt rushed, and he did not act authentic. I was just a number and my pain has not gone away.

June 19th, 2011
He was very timely, efficient and thorough in his evaluation and was able to accommodate a procedure for me the same day. I was delighted with is service from start to finish. MGH Pain Clinic is excellent.

April 26th, 2011