Dr. Adam Carinci Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Adam Carinci?

Shocked at these ratings

Posted on August 4th, 2017

I am totally shocked at the poor ratings on Dr. C. He has been a blessing to me. He has tried everything in his power to help me with my pain. Injections, meds, stimulator and more. He listens to me without ever making me feel rushed. He has never accused me of looking for pain meds without need for them as some people have said. His surgery center has the greatest nurses and anesthesiologists. The clinic has never failed to call me within a day or two to see how I am feeling and ask if I have any questions. I have never waited more than 10 minutes to be called back to see him. I have been to other clinics where I have had not only wait hours to see the dr but have actually had to stand at times because there was not a enough seating. I just cannot understand the complaints here. Dr. C is the most understanding doctor with the best bedside manners I have ever seen and, due to insurance and criminal doctors I have seen several. I would be lost without him.

Total jerk had no intention of helping pain

Posted on May 7th, 2017

Was only cocerned with being able to put in notes that he was able to reduce meds. Nevermind that he did nothing to reduce pain in my body. Refused to treat me stating that i was only med seeking after asking to please help me get relief.

Very poor bedside manner was very disrespectful of my feelings.

Posted on April 11th, 2017

Very unprofessional.

Posted on March 2nd, 2017

Did no evaluation of my situation. Said pain I was feeling was because of pain meds. Nevermind the evidence to the contrary. Told me that there was no way i could hurt that bad.

Total jerk. Insulted me more than once in a passive aggressive manner.

Posted on March 2nd, 2017

Total jerk. Insulted me more than once in a passive aggressive manner.

Posted on March 1st, 2017

Didn't care at all. Just wanted to push medication.

Posted on February 9th, 2017

EAsy to work with

Posted on October 22nd, 2016

Dr. Carinci took the time to understand my pain. He felt that pain medications would not be in my best interest. He was professional throughtout

Patient

Posted on May 23rd, 2016

Dr. Carinci was patient, kind and caring. I have a 12 year history of crippling CRPS and he spent 40 minutes with me discussing my options. I felt like I had a breath of fresh air and he gave me hope.

Do not waste your time

Posted on May 11th, 2016

Very arrogant, egotistical, showing off all the time, spending no time with patients. He is everything except a good understanding, helpful doc. I would strongly recommend to go to another doctor if you want a solution to manage your pain.

Posted on April 22nd, 2016

egotistical attitude....very condescending. Has a fellow see patient and then breezes in for a few minutes to show off his new clothes and tell you how great your looking. Very disappointed...saw him at MGH for almost a year and got nowhere.

don't waste your time

Posted on February 21st, 2016

This doctor didn't understand my case history regarding meds. I told him what class of meds did not work and he insisted on giving me that one. go figure? He insinuated that I was med seeking which couldn't be farther than the truth.