A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Carpentieri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Carpentieri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Carpentieri graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.More Education & Awards
Dr. Carpentieri has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carpentieri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adam M. Carpentieri practice?
Dr. Adam Carpentieri practices Family Medicine and Adult Medicine near Massapequa, NY.
See Massapequa Family Physicians.