A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Cerel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Cerel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Cerel, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cerel graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cerel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
- Emerson Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cerel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance