A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Cerel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Cerel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cerel
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Cerel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Cerel, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cerel graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cerel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Emerson Hospital
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Cerel MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Adam Cerel practice?
- Dr. Adam Cerel has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Cerel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Ayer, MA.
See Ayer Internists and Ayer Cardiologists.