Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adam Cerel
Dr. Adam Cerel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ayer, MA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Cerel is affiliated with Nashoba Valley Medical Center, Emerson Hospital and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. Dr. Cerel has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Adam Cerel has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Adam Cerel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ayer, MA.
Dr. Naushad Kheraj
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Ayer, MA 0.01 mi45
Ayer, MA 0.15 mi13
Dr. Gil Rohald
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Ayer, MA 0.15 mi30