A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Cerel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Cerel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cerel
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cerel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Cerel, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cerel graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cerel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Emerson Hospital
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Cerel MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Adam Cerel practice?
- Dr. Adam Cerel has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Cerel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Ayer, MA.
See Ayer Internists and Ayer Cardiologists.