Dr. Adam Cerel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adam Cerel?

May 16th, 2013

Patient

I have been going to Dr. Cerel for 15 years. I would not want to have any other Dr. treating me. My wife also is a patient of Dr. Cerel. He has always been on top of my conditions and trust his opinions above any other physician I have known thru my lifetime. I have complete faith in his knowledge as well as enjoy his company when I visit his office. He has a great staff that are always on top of anything we would need.

May 14th, 2012

Great doctor

Office reminds you of appointment, there is enough staff, doctor is skilled and caring, above and beyond

January 10th, 2012

Excellent cardiologist and great human being

Dr. Cerel has helped me get my life on track with conditions associated with my heart problem as well as being flexible and concerned.

June 13th, 2011

Thankful

this man saved my life.Been with him for fourteen yrs. Use the "VA" for everything else, and would recommend DR. Cerel to everyone I know. I am not a trusting person but,Itrust him with my life.

August 19th, 2009

not good

seems very caring but dropped the ball on me. Ended up with an emergency situation rather than a normal out patient procedure. Switched doctors

April 6th, 2009

He thinks the world revolves around his time

Why won't mass health cover his prescriiptions. He never follows through when had his own practice unless reminded.. Better since he works at Cardiology Center

March 14th, 2009

I met this doctor when I was haveing chst pain while on my way home in Groton mass. we drove to the nashoba hosp. and met Dr. Cerel he kept me over nite and has treated me since that time. this hosp. is a distance from my home in chelmsford but I will go to groton for Dr Cerel

September 15th, 2008

very happy with Dr Cerel

I switch to Dr Cerel from another cardiologist and have been very happy with the care I receive. He never makes you feel rushed, always listens to you and makes sure he's heard everything you wanted to say and that YOU have gotten the answers you wanted. He's very concerned about tying in "regular" health with my cardiological health - connecting weight issues, diabetes and excercise - and always makes you feel well taken care of. One of my friends sees Dr Cerel as well, partially on my recommendation.

May 12th, 2008

Totally accurate, handled my care extremely well

I recently had to go to the local ER, with extreme shortness of breath, but no other symptoms of a heart problem. The ER staff was pretty puzzled, ran x-Rays, CT, MR, etc. The attending phy physician had lots of thinsg to say, amny of them proved to be incorrect and/or irrelevant to my problem. Dr Cerel was called in, quickly diagnosed the problem (subsequently confirmed by the cardiac surgeon at Beth Israel) as a recent rupture of the mitral valve and chordae by using an echo cardiogram, confirmed subsequently with a TEE, and took over my care. He got me scheduled with a top surgeon at Beth Israel Boston. I'm still not fully recovered from heart valve repair, but am improving day by day. I continue to see Dr. Cerel and trust him implicitly. I've seen absolutely nothing that remotely sounds like the first review here.

October 14th, 2017