A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Chandler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Chandler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Chandler, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandler graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Chandler has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Wade Chandler MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Adam W. Chandler practice?
- Dr. Adam Chandler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adam Chandler practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.