A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Childers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Childers is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Childers graduated from University Of Ost Med & Health Sciences, Ia.
Dr. Childers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
- St James Healthcare
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Wylie Childers DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adam W. Childers practice?
- Dr. Adam Childers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adam Childers practices Family Medicine near Spartanburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Butte, MT.
See Spartanburg Family Physicians.