A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Childers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Childers graduated from University Of Ost Med & Health Sciences, Ia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Childers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
- St James Healthcare
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Childers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana - 10 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Montana Medicaid/Passport to Health - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adam W. Childers practice?
Dr. Adam Childers practices Family Medicine near Spartanburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Butte, MT.
See Spartanburg Family Physicians.