Dr. Adam Childers, DO
Dr. Adam Wylie Childers DO is male, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
Rocky Mountain Clinic
435 S Crystal St
Butte, MT 59701
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Education & Awards
Dr. Childers graduated from University Of Ost Med & Health Sciences, Ia.
Dr. Childers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
- St James Healthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Childers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana - 3 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Montana Medicaid/Passport to Health - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adam W. Childers practice?
Dr. Adam Childers practices Family Medicine near Butte, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Missoula, MT and Spartanburg, SC.
See Butte Family Physicians.