A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Chodosh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Chodosh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chodosh
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chodosh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Chodosh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chodosh graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Chodosh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Concord Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Chodosh MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Adam Chodosh practice?
- Dr. Adam Chodosh has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Chodosh practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Concord, NH.
See Concord Internists and Concord Cardiologists.