A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Chodosh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chodosh
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Chodosh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Chodosh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chodosh graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Chodosh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Concord Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Chodosh MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Adam Chodosh practice?
- Dr. Adam Chodosh has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Chodosh practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Concord, NH.
See Concord Internists and Concord Cardiologists.