A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Clark is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clark Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Clark, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Clark has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Heritage Hospital
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam N Clark MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Adam N. Clark practice?
- Dr. Adam Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Clark practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Greenville, NC.
See Greenville Internists and Greenville Cardiologists.