A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Clark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Clark, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Clark has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Duplin General Hospital
- Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam N Clark MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Adam N. Clark practice?
- Dr. Adam Clark has 5 office locations.
Dr. Adam Clark practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Greenville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Ahoskie, NC and Edenton, NC.
See Greenville Internists and Greenville Cardiologists.