A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Clark is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clark Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Clark, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Clark has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Heritage Hospital
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam N Clark MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Adam N. Clark practice?
- Dr. Adam Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Clark practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Greenville, NC.
See Greenville Internists and Greenville Cardiologists.