A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Clark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Clark, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Clark has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Heritage Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clark accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adam N. Clark practice?
Dr. Adam Clark practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Greenville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Ahoskie, NC and Edenton, NC.
See Greenville Internists and Greenville Cardiologists.