A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Adam Clemens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Clemens graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Clemens has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Mayo Clinic hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Clemens MD is a male Urologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Adam Clemens practice?
- Dr. Adam Clemens has 5 office locations.
Dr. Adam Clemens practices Urology near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Westerville, OH and Mount Vernon, OH.
See Jacksonville Urologists.