A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Cohan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Cohan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Cohan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohan graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cohan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam K Cohan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Adam K. Cohan practice?
- Dr. Adam Cohan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adam Cohan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lake Forest, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Gurnee, IL.
See Lake Forest Obstetricians & Gynecologists.