A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Corley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Corley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Corley, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Corley graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Corley has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Corley MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adam Corley practice?
- Dr. Adam Corley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adam Corley practices Emergency Medicine near Manvel, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Manvel Emergency Physicians.