A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Cote:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Cote, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cote
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cote Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cote graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cote has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- Holland Community Hospital
- Carson City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Z Cote DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adam Z. Cote practice?
- Dr. Adam Cote has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adam Cote practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greenville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bay City, MI and Carson City, MI.
See Greenville Orthopedic Surgeons.