A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Cote:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Cote, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cote graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cote has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- Holland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Z Cote DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adam Z. Cote practice?
- Dr. Adam Cote has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adam Cote practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Carson City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, MI.
See Carson City Orthopedic Surgeons.