A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Cote:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Cote, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cote
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cote Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cote graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cote has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- Holland Community Hospital
- Carson City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Z Cote DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adam Z. Cote practice?
- Dr. Adam Cote has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adam Cote practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greenville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bay City, MI and Carson City, MI.
See Greenville Orthopedic Surgeons.