A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Criss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Criss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Criss, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Criss graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Criss has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam DR Criss DO and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Adam D. Criss practice?
- Dr. Adam Criss has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Criss practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists and New Hyde Park Nephrologists.