Dr. Adam Crowl MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

July 11th, 2012
After suffering for years with spinal stenosis, Dr. Crowl tried steroid injections at multiple sites. Eventually surgery was done with an excellent result. Dr. Crowl spent a great deal of time with me explaining the surgery and answering my questions. He truly is in a league of his own. To be a great surgeon and to have people skills are a rare but perfect combination. I am truly blessed to have had him as my doctor.

August 25th, 2011
Miracle Worker
Dr. Crowl is one of the few doctors we have encountered who truly cares about his patient and will work with them to make sure they are in the best health possible. He is a conservative surgeon, who doesn't see surgery as being the first and only option. My husband has been going to him for four years and Dr. Crowl was patient as we tried all the options until surgery was the only way. Dr. Crowl performed a flawless surgery and my husband is out of pain for the first time in years. We recommend to Dr. Crowl to anyone with spinal issues. He is the epitome of a quality orthopedic surgeon. His staff at AOC is also top-notch. There is a level of professionalism in his office you won't see in other offices.