Adam J Czelusta MD Patient Reviews

4.8

June 3rd, 2013
Tired of waiting
Dr. Czelusta is a very good dermatologist. I have been a patient for over 6 yrs. but his office staff is another story. I have been calling for over a week to get an appt. but every time I call I am put on hold never to be heard from again or I am passed on to a voiced mail box that is alway full. Maybe the excellent doctor needs a few more staff member.

November 28th, 2011
The best of the best
Dr. Czelusta is a brilliant scientist, a dedicated doctor, and compassionate human being. He has the expertise to diagnose difficult cases & may have saved my life by a careful, expert examination, responsible testing, & a referral to an oncologist. There is no finer doctor.

November 27th, 2011
Best dermatologist I ever met
He was referred to me by one of my coworkers. Her entire family are Dr.Czelusta's patients, including her teenager boy.He was an extremely nice person. What I liked a lot was that, he never try to sell me anything, which is common and popular among dermatologists. He listens with patience and then gives me the diagnosis. Rather than prescribing the medicine directly, he goes through my questions and concerns and discusses all the options and their pros/cons. He always wears a smile which makes me feel he sincerely cares about my problem as a friend.After my first two visits, I already had full trust in him.

August 3rd, 2009
Senior Patients
Dr. Czelusta has been our dermatologist for as long as we have lived in the Katy area; about five years. He is competent, caring, and works quickly, wth no wasted time. He has removed several suspected skin cancer sites on both my wife and me. We are extremely pleased with his work and demeanor. I would highly recommend him to friends and family.