Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile
Lakeshore ENT Center PC
43750 Garfield Rd
Ste 101
Clinton Township, MI 48038
586-779-7610
Locations and availability (4)

|  Great doctor  |  show details
by Michelle on Jan 14th, 2014

Very patient, humorous and more helpful than other doctors I have seen in the past. At the end of the appointment, I knew what was causing the issue with my vocal cords. I drove pretty far to see him, but because of his experience with vocal artists, it was well worth the drive.

|  Great doctor!!!  |  show details
by ChristyK on Sep 16th, 2013

Fantastic doctor - was referred to him by another dermatologist when we had an issue figuring out what was going on. I saw him, and he had an excellent bedside manner (seriously, how many doctors have you seen that don't make you feel like you're being interrogated?), warm personality, and really made me feel like he was listening to my explanation of the onset of the condition as well as the developing complications. Additionally, he was very understanding about my pain level and made me feel at ease while explaining to me the different things that it could be, how we were going to rule out each, and the treatment plan for each. To add to the great care that he provided, he was able to call me back THAT DAY with the result of the x-ray that I needed to take with a confirmation of the diagnosis. Great doctor, and I wish more doctors could be like him. Lastly, after handing my case over to another doctor (specialist) who would handle my procedure, he encouraged me to call him after the procedure was done (or he said he would call me if he hadn't heard from me after a while) and let him know how it was to work with that doctor and how I felt about the treatment! WOW!

|  Raspy voice b/c of vocal cord nodules  |  show details
Oct 6th, 2011

I developed vocal cord polyps at age 26 from a combination of years of singing, allergies and loud speaking. I endured a surgery with a not-so-good doctor to remove the nodules when I was 27. Sadly, within a year I developed them for a 2nd time. The initial surgeon did not properly direct me on what to do following my surgery. It was genuinely HEARTBREAKING and I was devastated. Thankfully, I was referred to Dr. Rubin. Heads up- He looks really young, which made me nervous, but he was so wonderful that I trusted him. I went thru with another surgery which was performed by him. Within 2 weeks following my surgery, we began to strengthen my voice. It's been 2 years and I am still singing high notes. Words cannot express how grateful I am for Dr. Rubin!

|  show details