A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Stein, Facial Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wake Med Raleigh Campus
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
- Western Wake
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam David Stein MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adam D. Stein practice?
- Dr. Adam Stein has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Stein practices Plastic Surgery near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Plastic Surgeons.