Very depressing and disappointing experience show details Very depressing and disappointing experience
by C. Lee on Feb 5th, 2016

I saw this doctor about three years ago. After even the first visit I was a little concerned about how defensive he seemed in claiming how good he was - it almost seemed like he wasn't real confident in his work. I told him what I wanted to achieve with a lower lift and a nose job. He showed me on a computer with my photo what he could do for my nose. Plus I went in for three appointments to re-confirm what he would do for my jaw area and I pulled at it to show him what I wanted and asked each time (that's three times) if this is what it would look like, and he confirmed each time with a firm yes. On one appointment he even suggested a forehead lift and I didn't, and still don't, have a single line on my forehead. Was he just trying to get extra money? I don't know. Well, thousands of dollars later and an atrocious recovery (they never tell you how really awful the recovery and healing is, especially when you have both done at the same time) and a year after and now three years later, and neither my lower jaw nor my nose came out the way he said. When I saw another doctor about my nose (who was familiar with Dr. Stein) he said he would have done it different. According to him Dr. Stein had put something at the tip of my nose (I don't remember what he called it, but he said it wasn't necessary), but it may be the reason the tip of my nose sticks out some. It is not the button type nose he promised and is no real improvement over my old nose. For my lower jaw, even Dr. Stein admitted that it was only half the result he had planned (that was at both three months and six months after). Three times I asked him if I would get the result I demonstrated and three times he said yes. I so desperately wanted this to improve and feel better about myself, and placed myself in debt that will still take me a few more years to pay off and to get such horrible results. I was depressed then and this just made it worse. If even he admitted it was only half of what he claimed it would be, it seems to me he should give me back half my money, since a person usually pays for the service they get and I only got half of the promised service from this person. He should not make promises he clearly cannot keep. There is no way I could morally recommend this doctor (unless you are only looking for half results, but I would suggest spending the money on a really nice, very expensive vacation instead).This was an extremely disappointing and depressing experience.

Rhinoplasty show details Rhinoplasty
by Annie on Jul 22nd, 2015

He's the best surgeon out there :) I just got my splint off and I'm loving my nose so much

full face lift show details full face lift
by Marty S on Apr 6th, 2015

I am so pleased with the outstanding service and care I received from Dr. Stein and his wonderful staff. Most importantly, I am thrilled with the outcome. I would highly recommend them!!

Revision Rhinoplasty show details Revision Rhinoplasty
by Carla on Mar 16th, 2015

in my initial consultation I knew Dr. Stein demonstrated the most confidence, and had the most experience from my other consults. He immediately described what he could do for me and put me at ease. What he outlined was exactly what I wanted. The result was everything he said spot on. I love the work and I am very happy. The office staff is also so very professional and very friendly. I felt very comfortable throughout my entire experience. Dr. Stein is an artist.

The best! show details The best!
by WJ on Feb 14th, 2015

Dr. Stein and his staff are great and I was very pleased with the results of my eye lid surgery. From impeccably clean facilities to staff who are professional and courteous, I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Having worked in health care for over 30 years, I was impressed not only with staff experience and credentials but also the fact that Dr. Stein's facility is fully accredited by a nationally recognized ambulatory surgery accrediting body. I would definitely recommend Stein Plastic Surgery without hesitation to anyone wishing to improve their appearance.

awesome comforting team show details awesome comforting team
by T.N on Feb 6th, 2015

I seen Dr. Stein for rinoplasty I am flattered with the results.

by SR on Jan 23rd, 2015

I came to see Dr. Stein to correct my sagging neck and cheek line skin. During the consultation appointment, he actually suggested that I have eyebrow and forehead lift along with the facelift. I'm so very glad that I listened to him!! I am thrilled with the results! I can now put mascara on w/o lifting my upper brow and can look in the mirror with confidence rather than with the discouragement I felt prior to surgery. I feel like I look similar to how I looked in my 30's! Dr. Stein and his staff have been so supportive, encouraging and professional throughout the entire experience. I would recommend Dr. Stein to anyone considering facial plastic surgery.

Highly recommended! show details Highly recommended!
by Bailey Us on Feb 25th, 2014

I'm in my mid 60's and became really annoyed with my sagging jawline and neck. After a lot of research I chose Dr. Stein for a lower face lift. He and his staff are awesome, and I'm very pleased with the results. Highly recommended!

Enough said! show details Enough said!
by Julia Rogers on Jan 16th, 2014

My experience with Dr. Stein and his entire staff was excellent. I had a full face lift and I'm totally pleased with the results. One of the other reviews likens Dr. Stein to the Rembrandt of plastic surgeons which says it all. Dr. Stein is a talented and skilled surgeon with artistic ability and a fantastic staff. Enough said!

My experience with Dr. Stein and the entire staff was awesome. show details My experience with Dr. Stein and the entire staff was awesome.
by Irene Perez on Nov 13th, 2013

My experience with Dr. Stein and the entire staff was awesome. Everyone was extremely friendly and made me feel completely comfortable every step of the way. I was extremely self conscious with how the bridge of my nose looked and Dr. Stein did a perfect Job! Im very satisfied with my results.

Dr. Stein exceeded my expectations and I am overjoyed. show details Dr. Stein exceeded my expectations and I am overjoyed.
by Cathy A on Oct 29th, 2013

Dr. Stein exceeded my expectations and I am overjoyed. The staff is so wonderful and my results are better than I ever imagined. Thank you Dr. Stein for your expertise your work is amazing,

He and his staff are awesome in every way show details He and his staff are awesome in every way
by Sophia Delvalle on Oct 9th, 2013

I started getting bags under my eyes in my mid 20's and have had low self esteem because of it. I made the decision to see Dr. Stein for a consult and after meeting him decided to get those bags fixed. It has been 6 weeks since I had my surgery and I am on cloud nine. Dr. Stein has given me back my love of myself and I can't be happier. He and his staff are awesome in every way!!!! Thank You SO Much!!!!

Dr. Stein was very good, extremely professional. show details Dr. Stein was very good, extremely professional.
by Betty Cloutier on Sep 20th, 2013

Dr. Stein was very good, extremely professional. His staff was excellent. They were warm, welcoming and made me feel comfortable. After seeing the pictures, I am amazed at how much positive difference there is. I will go into my mid-60's and beyond feeling refreshed and lovely. Thank you!

He did it again! show details He did it again!
by Christopher Turner on Aug 7th, 2013

He did it again! I had heard such good things about Dr. Stein and now I know personally what a great plastic surgeon he is. My highest compliments to the staff too. I was treated kindly and professionally every visit. I am very pleased with the results of my surgery and would recommend Stein Plastic Surgery to anyone.

Rhinoplasty show details Rhinoplasty
by Cheyenne on Jul 15th, 2013

The surgeon was great. Everyone at the office was extremely nice and very helpful through the whole process. I would highly recommend him for rhinoplasty. He changed my life,

Dr.Stein performed a septorhinoplasty on me and did an aboslutely amazing job. show details Dr.Stein performed a septorhinoplasty on me and did an aboslutely amazing job.
by Benjamin M on Jun 24th, 2013

Dr.Stein performed a septorhinoplasty on me and did an aboslutely amazing job. My nose is now perfectly straight, with a beautiful profile minus the dorsal hump. He also made my tip symmetrical and less bulbous. I couldn't be happier! I also have to thank the amazing staff for making this such a pleasant experience.

Dr. Stein to anyone considering septo- or rhinoplasty operation. show details Dr. Stein to anyone considering septo- or rhinoplasty operation.
by Mallory Hale on Jun 6th, 2013

I am a 25 year old male who underwent a septo/rhinoplasty with Dr. Stein seven weeks ago. The operation was a great success and the healing process was very smooth. I'm very happy with the results and I highly recommend Dr. Stein to anyone considering septo- or rhinoplasty operation.

Exceptional Outcome - could not be happier! show details Exceptional Outcome - could not be happier!
by Lori C on May 13th, 2013

I had Rhinoplasty and a chin augmentation with Dr. Stein. I researched many physicians and ended up driving 4 hours to meet with Dr. Stein. His staff stayed late to accommodate my appointment and kept in close contact with me to move up my surgery. I am a perfectionist, and had VERY high expectations. I have to say that the outcome is BETTER than I could have even imagined! I love my new look and owe it all to Dr. Stein. I am completely happy with my surgery outcome and would recommend him to anyone. He is simply the best in his field. If you are reading this review to decide if Dr. Stein is the right facial plastic surgeon for you, I would not hesitate to have a procedure performed by Dr. Stein. Oh, and I have never written a review for anything. :)

Adam D Stein show details Adam D Stein
Oct 9th, 2012

I love my eyes, best decision I have made for myself. DR Stein and his staff are wonderful. I have had a great experience.

He's a Master, a Virtuoso, a modern day Rembrandt! show details He's a Master, a Virtuoso, a modern day Rembrandt!
Oct 5th, 2012

Dr. Stein is kind and warm in person. He is honest and forthcoming about procedure results. His office is inviting and cozy with a caring staff that makes you feel as if you're with friends. He exceeded my expectations and I would only trust my face with Dr. Stein.

Great things show details Great things
Sep 18th, 2012

I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Stein and his staff!! My new nose turned out better than I have ever expected! He is an exceptional doctor and I would highly recommend him to anyone considering plastic survey!

Staff are professional show details Staff are professional
Sep 12th, 2012

I have been going to Stein Plastic Surgery for more than ten years , not for surgery but for injections of botox and other fillers. Dr. Stein and his staff are professional, caring, and experienced. I highly recommend their services.

Simply The Best show details Simply The Best
Aug 21st, 2012

I had a facelift, forehead lift and laser resurfacing performed on me roughly eight months ago. It's the gift that I gave to myself that keeps giving. I look like myself but many years younger. Great self- esteem booster.

Beautiful results show details Beautiful results
Jul 30th, 2012

I am absolutely amazed with Dr. STEIN and my beautiful results!!! Would reccomend Dr. Stein to anyone considering facial plastic surgery! He is the Absolute Best!!! You will be so glad you did!! And lets not leave out the five star staff, you will not meet friendlier people!!!

Very happy show details Very happy
May 28th, 2012

Everyone at Stein plastic surgery was very kind and patient, both in answering my questions and caring for me during my surgical procedure and follow up visits. I am very happy with the results from my brow lift and face lift.

Amazing staff and facility show details Amazing staff and facility
May 21st, 2012

My experience has been nothing but the best! I have felt like I was around family from the moment that I arrived. I couldn't be happier with my results. My expectations were all met and more! I have recommended Dr. Steins already to my friends and I will continue to recommend others. Amazing staff and facility!

Outstanding service show details Outstanding service
May 11th, 2012

I truly appreciate everything about your office: the outstanding service,hospitality, professionalism, care, great talent and skill, and dedication to your patients! You are definitely the BEST at what you do and you care about every detail, it is evident and appreciated! God bless.

Professional and accommodating show details Professional and accommodating
May 7th, 2012

I have been thrilled with Dr. Stein's work. I feel like a new person. From beginning to end, the staff and Dr. Stein have been a real pleasure to deal with and very professional and accommodating in every way possible. Thanks to you all!

Great experience show details Great experience
Apr 9th, 2012

I had a great experience and will definitely go back!

Excellent service show details Excellent service
Mar 30th, 2012

Dr. Stein & staff provided me with excellent service before and after having a forehead lift.

Thrilled show details Thrilled
Mar 28th, 2012

Dr. Stein is a very skilled and talented surgeon. I am at weeks six post op and am thrilled with the results! Ladies and gentlemen why should you age gracefully when Dr. Stein is around!

Wonderful job show details Wonderful job
Mar 26th, 2012

Dr. Stein did a wonderful job in ridding this aged and still aging woman of turkey neck loose skin and unseemly jowls. He restored my 'used to be mirror image to the face I had known throughout the years. I give him 5 stars.

Pleased with the services show details Pleased with the services
Mar 16th, 2012

I've enjoyed each and every visit, the staff is so nice and friendly and I've been very pleased with the services. Plan on getting more work done.

Wonderful Job show details Wonderful Job
Mar 12th, 2012

Dr. Stein and his staff did a wonderful job on my surgery. Entering the office is like entering the lobby of a five star hotel and all the individual rooms are also well decorated. The staff were wonderful and understanding. I never had to wait more than five minutes for my follow-up. I will strongly recommend Dr. Stein.

Office Environment is Comfortable show details Office Environment is Comfortable
Mar 2nd, 2012

This is by far the best plastic surgery office I have ever been to. Even though I just get botox right now, the experience is always wonderful. Grace is excellent and the office environment is very comfortable. I have recommended this office to several friends.

Secure place to do the surgery show details Secure place to do the surgery
Feb 27th, 2012

I am thankful I did my surgery with Dr. Stein and his staff. I came to Dr. Stein's to get information about a surgery I wanted to do, and I felt that his place was a secure place to do the surgery. After I finished my surgery I founded out that it was safe and they were very professional and nice with me. I would recommend Dr. Stein to my family and friends. I am happy with the results and the payment plan they recommended me.I wish I had done it many years ago. I feel happy with my new nose and I sure can breath better. I am very happy and I recommend Dr. Stein to anyone considering facial plastic surgery.

rhinoplasty show details rhinoplasty
Dec 18th, 2011

I had a rhinoplasty in May and I couldn't be happier with the results! Dr. Stein knew exactly what would look best on me, and it turned out better than I was hoping for! It looks very natural, and beautiful on my face. I've never been happier with the way I look! When I had questions or concerns during recovery the staff and Dr. Stein were very helpful, informative, caring and kind. Dr. Stein made me laugh and the receptionist is a real sweetheart. I also had lip injections, which turned out very natural, only better looking! I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Run for your life from this arrogant doctor! show details Run for your life from this arrogant doctor!
Nov 1st, 2011

Wow! Dr. Adam Stein is cocky, conceited, arrogant and a "know it all". was shocked at how little time he spent and would cut me off when I'd ask a question. Acted as though he had a "GOD complex" as if to say "don't worry about asking any questions..just TRUST me". Tried to sell me a ton of extra procedures and rushed the consultation. Parker, the patient coordinator you see afterwards to find out the COST of everything was very nice (but also a salesman). I wouldn't get my cosmetic surgery here even of it were free. Trust your inner instincts people. There is obviously a REASON people have said he filed for bankruptcy in Cary and had to start his practice over again. Keep looking for someone else if you have any sense. You have been WARNED.

Positively the Best! show details Positively the Best!
Sep 4th, 2011

Everything was wrong with my nose. It was wide, had a bifid tip, one droopy nostril and a small hump on the bridge. Nervously I interviewed several plastic surgeons and one dermatologist (thinking a filler here) and never felt confident to go ahead with the procedure. I discovered Dr Stein & after pouring over his web gallery I drove to Raleigh for a consult. He told me he could fix my nose with an open Rhinoplasty and achieve a natural look, only better than what I had! Later Parker sent me a great referral list, of which every single rhinoplasty patient called me back! They each shared their experiences and gave rave reviews over Dr Stein. After those detailed and very personal conversations, I felt most confident in my decision. It was definitely the right time in my life to do this for me and I was going to have a 100% positive attitude from start to finish. Excited, I called Parker, the office manager and set the appointment. My experience from start to finish was beyond wonderful. I followed Dr Steins pre-op and post-op directions to a T. I had very little swelling & virtually no bruising & I recovered very well. Dr Stein is an artist and his entire staff is top notch, especially Parker, who is a gem of a guy. Today I am 12 days post-op and I LOVE what I see. I have loved it since the splint came off, even with the swelling, which only I notice. Its a pretty, pretty nose. I truly found the best surgeon. It feels great to say I LOVE my nose!

Aug 18th, 2011

I am a 55 year old woman with very fair skin which is thin...I began noticing a lot of sagging in my mid 40's. Dr Stein did a browlift and upper eyelids for me about 5 years ago. I continue to be extremely happy with the results. Then just this year (2011) I had a lower facelift for the 'jowls' and sagging under the chin. Again, I am very happy with the results. I would recommend him to anyone and would do it all over again.

Couldn't be happier! show details Couldn't be happier!
Aug 13th, 2011

After years of stewing over whether to correct my nose, followed by months of searching and researching about rhinoplasty and the most competent surgeons, I finally found Dr. Stein. His staff were very patient with my questions and scheduling concerns, and after months of waiting, I finally had my procedure 1 month ago. The results? In a word... amazing! I'm already in love, and as the last of the residual swelling goes down over the next several months, my nose will keep looking better and better! If I had to do it over again, I would--only at an earlier age so that I could get more "use" out of it! If you're looking for someone who knows what he's talking about and is trully skillful at what he does, look no further! :D

Adan Stein, MD - Is The Only Facial Plastic Srugeon To See show details Adan Stein, MD - Is The Only Facial Plastic Srugeon To See
Jul 18th, 2011

Dr. Stein corrected some very bad mistakes made by another surgeon from another County in N.C. He spend a very long time with me explaining what he would have to do to make the necessary corrections. Actually, he spent more time with me than any other MD - ever and that's a 5 star! The diagnosis was absolute; he corrected the very bad mistakes and I am exceedingly happy with the results. I can't thank him enough. I researched and searched for Dr. Stein until I found him. I would wait for his services for as long as needed - again. He is worth waiting for because he is an artistic/surgeon not just a Doctor. He is awesome. I will contiue to seek his services; I will always spread good words about him. Ther are no negative statements about him from this gal! His staff is wonderful. Michelle and Mr. Parker are the ver best of professionals. I live in Fayetteville therefore; I will make the trip to his office when I want a disussion with him and or a procedure.

Jul 12th, 2011

I had an endoscopic brow lift by Dr. Adam Stein and I love, love love the results! I turned 50 years old this year and look better than I did 10 years ago, which makes me FEEL better too! He knew just what I needed and his staff went out of their way to accomodate me. I live in Charlotte and drove to Raleigh for Dr. Stein to perform my surgery! My sister drove me there and we had a great time visiting, catching up and just laughing at a nearby hotel for a nights stay after the procedure. It was that easy! Would definitely recommend him to all my friends, in fact already have!

Jun 30th, 2011

I had a complimentary consult with Dr Stein. I was not impressed with the way he presented himself. Of course he is an expert in his field, but I felt rushed, and overtalked, I understand this was a complimentary consult, but they say go by what your gut instinct is saying, and mine was telling me to stay away. I was in there all of five minutes. If You are going to rush a free consult then why bother with them, but you know what they say time is money, well its money that I wont be spending here.Dr Stein really needs to work on his bedside manner and listening to what possible clients are saying. Also staff should not be calling clients at work to find out if they have come to a decision yet. I hope Dr Stein reads his reviews. Hopefully it will enlighten him about his Dr Patient mannerisms.

Exceeded my expectations! show details Exceeded my expectations!
Jun 19th, 2011

I had been thinking about the possibility of having a "face lift" for several years but never thought that I could: 1) afford it, or 2) actually have the nerve to go through with it! So I booked an appointment with Dr. Stein with the intention of just having my upper eyelids done. Dr. Stein was wonderful! He took alot of time with me and answered all of my questions. In the end, I opted for more than just the eyelid surgery because it made sense financially to combine the surgeries and would it cut down on my overall recovery time. I can honestly say, this was the BEST decision I have ever made! The results have been amazing!! I was so worried that I would end up looking like a different person. Instead, I look like I did 10 years ago!! Dr. Stein, you have changed my life!!

Excellent rhinoplasty experience! show details Excellent rhinoplasty experience!
Jun 3rd, 2011

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Stein and his staff for my recent rhinoplasty (nose job)! I am myself a clinician with much experience in anesthesia and surgical procedures and have been trained in evaluating facial form and esthetics; as such I am fairly confident in my ability to evaluate a surgeon as well as my own cosmetic features.First-- when I called to schedule my consultation they could fit me in that very week!At my consultation appt I had so little waiting time before they showed me to a room that I had just barely finished my health history (although they by no means rushed me), and Dr. Stein saw me promptly after that. He was very professional, caring, and thorough in his evaluation of my motivations and my appearance. I knew my nose wasn't terrible, that any changes made would be minor, and Dr. Stein said exactly what my parents and fiance had said when I mentioned rhinoplasty to them: "You are a very pretty woman and would be pretty all your life without having anything done. However if some features about your nose bother you I could fix them for you." This was important to me bc I had heard horror stories about going into plastic surgeon's offices and having them berate your appearance and suggest multiple procedures not related to your chief complaint, but this was NOT Dr. Stein's motivation at all. It was obvious that his priorities were my safety and satisfaction. His office manager also helped me through the steps of obtaining financing for my surgery through Chase Health Advantage. The nurse was incredibly helpful, thorough, and personable as we reviewed pre-op instructions.Between my consultation and surgery date, Dr. Stein was readily available for any questions I had through his office manager/patient coordinator Parker. Parker would respond promptly and clearly, with recommendations from Dr. Stein where appropriate. On the day of my surgery the nurse prepping/recovering me was very comforting, and Dr. Stein came by the pre/post-op room both before and after to see how I was doing, as well as called that night to check on me.After my surgery I healed INCREDIBLY well. I of course had the unavoidable swelling/bruising associated w facial surgery but due to Dr. Stein's careful surgical technique and adhering to his post-op instructions I was able to discontinue my pain meds during the day after 24 hours! By the third day post-op I did not even take them at night, and I returned to a full day of work! 10 days after my surgery I attended a bachelorette party for a friend and everyone was shocked at how fabulous I looked.Dr. Stein and his staff was also very courteous, thorough, interested, enthusiastic, and caring at both of the post-op visits I have had so far, and they worked well within my limited schedule.As of today my surgery was 5 and a half weeks ago. My nose will continue to mildly remodel for up to a year (as is the norm for rhinoplasties). Everyone (including me) thinks it looks SO AMAZING! Even when I point out the incision line (where he cut) most people can't see it. Along with some other corrections Dr. Stein worked with reforming the cartilage on the tip of my nose-- this is very particular and technique-sensitive work to do, and it looks fabulous.In closing, I had an amazing experience w Dr. Adam Stein and his office. I would recommend him to anyone (and already have to multiple people!) because of his and his staff's knowledge, skills, caring and professional attitude, and desire to help patients (money, scheduling, questions, etc).

Dr. Stein is wonderful! show details Dr. Stein is wonderful!
Nov 17th, 2010

DR. STEIN and staff are very inviting and caring , they were professional without making the place feel snooty , that was great for me because im not rich just an average person looking for some improvements i was hesitent to even see a surgeon because i could not afford to be talked into other procedures , well there is no problem whatsoever with that at this office you say what you are wanting and DR. STEIN and his staff help you get it thats it so i was put at ease by all . thank you DR. STEIN and all his sweet staff . i will be back. :)

Closed office without notifying show details Closed office without notifying
by disappointed woman on May 6th, 2009

I had surgery had scheduled a follow up appt. he was had closed the office and left us with no way to get in touch with him.