Dr. Adam Stein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adam Stein?

I am extremely happy with Dr. Stein

Posted on November 14th, 2017

I am extremely happy with Dr. Stein and his work that he done. I had rhinoplasty with a chin implant and I'm so happy with the results. When I was younger, I hated my nose and for a long time wanted plastic surgery. Was looking different ones up and came across his office. So glad I decided to go with his office. I couldn't be happier with the results. I highly recommend this office to anyone considering plastic surgery.

It was worth it!

Posted on November 1st, 2017

Even though It was a drive to get here, It was worth it! Many people think i was really brave to get surgery done but I feel like Dr. Stein Staff made everything go smoothly. I felt really comfortable. It didn't hurt one bit.

I would highly recommend Dr. Stein to anyone

Posted on October 5th, 2017

I have always been unhappy with my nose and it’s masculine appearance. I have a very small face and frame and it just never seemed to fit. Since the first consultation I knew Dr. Stein was the surgeon I wanted to go to. He was very mindful and observant of every little detail that I did not like. Dr. Stein and his whole staff were very friendly and extremely helpful. I loved my experience and my new nose is amazing! I would highly recommend Dr. Stein to anyone looking to have any facial cosmetic procedure.

Dr. Stein and his staff took great care of me

Posted on September 18th, 2017

Words can not express how happy i am with the results, I can look in the mirror now instead of avoiding it, Dr. Stein made me look refreshed and younger. Dr. Stein answered all my questions, told me exactly what was going to be done, how recovery would be and what I could expect afterwards. I felt at anytime during this journey, I could call him or his great staff and they would take care of any concerns that I might have had. Dr. Stein and his staff took great care of me, I honestly can't say Thank you enough!

Dr. Stein has worked wonders on my appearance

Posted on September 8th, 2017

The entire experience at this clinic has been a pleasure. The staff are pleasant and caring, and Dr. Stein has worked wonders on my appearance. I not only feel better, I also look better. He has done more for my quality of life than he will ever realize! I am a professional artist. I believe that in his work, he is an artist as well.

Everyone at Dr. Stein’s office has been amazing

Posted on September 1st, 2017

Everyone at Dr. Stein’s office has been amazing. After 20 years of contemplating rhinoplasty I’m so happy I finally did it. The entire process was super easy from start to finish. If you are looking for a surgeon to coddle you, that’s not Dr. Stein. If you are looking for a true professional with many years’ experience, and who is a straight shooter, Dr. Stein is the doctor for you. I can’t imagine a more perfect nose for me! Thank you, Dr. Stein!

My results are very natural.

Posted on August 31st, 2017

After researching plastic surgeons for several months I found Dr. Stein. At the initial consultation he and his staff were all very friendly and helpful. I was able to have my Rhinoplasty and chin augmentation shortly there after and love the results. Dr. Stein kept in contact over the next several days after my surgery to make sure I was doing well. My results are very natural. I feel like this is the nose and chin I should have been born with. Thank you Dr. Stein!!

I LOVE MY NOSE!!!! :)

Posted on March 30th, 2017

I chose Dr. Stein because he is board certified in FACIAL plastic surgery, and I won't take chances with my face with just anyone! But I have to say that he is a true artist and was able to fix the things that bothered me about my nose my entire life - it seemed like I had a ball on the end of my nose! He also took off a very very minor hump I had that I didn't even know was there until afterwards when I look at pictures :) Thank you so very very much Dr. Stein!!!

Awesome experience!

Posted on February 16th, 2017

Dr. Stein is excellent! He knows exactly what you want and makes it happen. Very professional. Any questions you may have after surgery, he answers right away. I have no doubt that I picked the perfect Doctor to do my rhinoplasty. He is an artist. A very smart artist. The staff is great. The nurses are the sweetest! Thank you Dr. Stein, this is a very happy lady! What a gifted, talented person. Many blessings!

Very depressing and disappointing experience

Posted on February 5th, 2016

I saw this doctor about three years ago. After even the first visit I was a little concerned about how defensive he seemed in claiming how good he was - it almost seemed like he wasn't real confident in his work. I told him what I wanted to achieve with a lower lift and a nose job. He showed me on a computer with my photo what he could do for my nose. Plus I went in for three appointments to re-confirm what he would do for my jaw area and I pulled at it to show him what I wanted and asked each time (that's three times) if this is what it would look like, and he confirmed each time with a firm yes. On one appointment he even suggested a forehead lift and I didn't, and still don't, have a single line on my forehead. Was he just trying to get extra money? I don't know. Well, thousands of dollars later and an atrocious recovery (they never tell you how really awful the recovery and healing is, especially when you have both done at the same time) and a year after and now three years later, and neither my lower jaw nor my nose came out the way he said. When I saw another doctor about my nose (who was familiar with Dr. Stein) he said he would have done it different. According to him Dr. Stein had put something at the tip of my nose (I don't remember what he called it, but he said it wasn't necessary), but it may be the reason the tip of my nose sticks out some. It is not the button type nose he promised and is no real improvement over my old nose. For my lower jaw, even Dr. Stein admitted that it was only half the result he had planned (that was at both three months and six months after). Three times I asked him if I would get the result I demonstrated and three times he said yes. I so desperately wanted this to improve and feel better about myself, and placed myself in debt that will still take me a few more years to pay off and to get such horrible results. I was depressed then and this just made it worse. If even he admitted it was only half of what he claimed it would be, it seems to me he should give me back half my money, since a person usually pays for the service they get and I only got half of the promised service from this person. He should not make promises he clearly cannot keep. There is no way I could morally recommend this doctor (unless you are only looking for half results, but I would suggest spending the money on a really nice, very expensive vacation instead).This was an extremely disappointing and depressing experience.

Rhinoplasty

Posted on July 22nd, 2015

He's the best surgeon out there :) I just got my splint off and I'm loving my nose so much

full face lift

Posted on April 6th, 2015

I am so pleased with the outstanding service and care I received from Dr. Stein and his wonderful staff. Most importantly, I am thrilled with the outcome. I would highly recommend them!!