Dr. Adam Stein MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 30th, 2017
I LOVE MY NOSE!!!! :)
I chose Dr. Stein because he is board certified in FACIAL plastic surgery, and I won't take chances with my face with just anyone! But I have to say that he is a true artist and was able to fix the things that bothered me about my nose my entire life - it seemed like I had a ball on the end of my nose! He also took off a very very minor hump I had that I didn't even know was there until afterwards when I look at pictures :) Thank you so very very much Dr. Stein!!!

February 16th, 2017
Awesome experience!
Dr. Stein is excellent! He knows exactly what you want and makes it happen. Very professional. Any questions you may have after surgery, he answers right away. I have no doubt that I picked the perfect Doctor to do my rhinoplasty. He is an artist. A very smart artist. The staff is great. The nurses are the sweetest! Thank you Dr. Stein, this is a very happy lady! What a gifted, talented person. Many blessings!

February 5th, 2016
Very depressing and disappointing experience
I saw this doctor about three years ago. After even the first visit I was a little concerned about how defensive he seemed in claiming how good he was - it almost seemed like he wasn't real confident in his work. I told him what I wanted to achieve with a lower lift and a nose job. He showed me on a computer with my photo what he could do for my nose. Plus I went in for three appointments to re-confirm what he would do for my jaw area and I pulled at it to show him what I wanted and asked each time (that's three times) if this is what it would look like, and he confirmed each time with a firm yes. On one appointment he even suggested a forehead lift and I didn't, and still don't, have a single line on my forehead. Was he just trying to get extra money? I don't know. Well, thousands of dollars later and an atrocious recovery (they never tell you how really awful the recovery and healing is, especially when you have both done at the same time) and a year after and now three years later, and neither my lower jaw nor my nose came out the way he said. When I saw another doctor about my nose (who was familiar with Dr. Stein) he said he would have done it different. According to him Dr. Stein had put something at the tip of my nose (I don't remember what he called it, but he said it wasn't necessary), but it may be the reason the tip of my nose sticks out some. It is not the button type nose he promised and is no real improvement over my old nose. For my lower jaw, even Dr. Stein admitted that it was only half the result he had planned (that was at both three months and six months after). Three times I asked him if I would get the result I demonstrated and three times he said yes. I so desperately wanted this to improve and feel better about myself, and placed myself in debt that will still take me a few more years to pay off and to get such horrible results. I was depressed then and this just made it worse. If even he admitted it was only half of what he claimed it would be, it seems to me he should give me back half my money, since a person usually pays for the service they get and I only got half of the promised service from this person. He should not make promises he clearly cannot keep. There is no way I could morally recommend this doctor (unless you are only looking for half results, but I would suggest spending the money on a really nice, very expensive vacation instead).This was an extremely disappointing and depressing experience.

July 22nd, 2015
Rhinoplasty
He's the best surgeon out there :) I just got my splint off and I'm loving my nose so much

April 6th, 2015
full face lift
I am so pleased with the outstanding service and care I received from Dr. Stein and his wonderful staff. Most importantly, I am thrilled with the outcome. I would highly recommend them!!

March 16th, 2015
Revision Rhinoplasty
in my initial consultation I knew Dr. Stein demonstrated the most confidence, and had the most experience from my other consults. He immediately described what he could do for me and put me at ease. What he outlined was exactly what I wanted. The result was everything he said spot on. I love the work and I am very happy. The office staff is also so very professional and very friendly. I felt very comfortable throughout my entire experience. Dr. Stein is an artist.

February 14th, 2015
The best!
Dr. Stein and his staff are great and I was very pleased with the results of my eye lid surgery. From impeccably clean facilities to staff who are professional and courteous, I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Having worked in health care for over 30 years, I was impressed not only with staff experience and credentials but also the fact that Dr. Stein's facility is fully accredited by a nationally recognized ambulatory surgery accrediting body. I would definitely recommend Stein Plastic Surgery without hesitation to anyone wishing to improve their appearance.

February 6th, 2015
awesome comforting team
I seen Dr. Stein for rinoplasty I am flattered with the results.

January 23rd, 2015
I came to see Dr. Stein to correct my sagging neck and cheek line skin. During the consultation appointment, he actually suggested that I have eyebrow and forehead lift along with the facelift. I'm so very glad that I listened to him!! I am thrilled with the results! I can now put mascara on w/o lifting my upper brow and can look in the mirror with confidence rather than with the discouragement I felt prior to surgery. I feel like I look similar to how I looked in my 30's! Dr. Stein and his staff have been so supportive, encouraging and professional throughout the entire experience. I would recommend Dr. Stein to anyone considering facial plastic surgery.

February 25th, 2014
Highly recommended!
I'm in my mid 60's and became really annoyed with my sagging jawline and neck. After a lot of research I chose Dr. Stein for a lower face lift. He and his staff are awesome, and I'm very pleased with the results. Highly recommended!

January 16th, 2014
Enough said!
My experience with Dr. Stein and his entire staff was excellent. I had a full face lift and I'm totally pleased with the results. One of the other reviews likens Dr. Stein to the Rembrandt of plastic surgeons which says it all. Dr. Stein is a talented and skilled surgeon with artistic ability and a fantastic staff. Enough said!

November 13th, 2013
My experience with Dr. Stein and the entire staff was awesome.
My experience with Dr. Stein and the entire staff was awesome. Everyone was extremely friendly and made me feel completely comfortable every step of the way. I was extremely self conscious with how the bridge of my nose looked and Dr. Stein did a perfect Job! Im very satisfied with my results.