Adam D Stein, MD
4301 Lake Boone Trl
Ste 309
Raleigh, NC 27607
(919) 261-7099
Locations and availability (1)

• Currently 3.7551020408163 of 4 stars
  • Currently 3.8775510204082 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  Highly recommended!  |  show details
by Bailey Us on Feb 25th, 2014

I'm in my mid 60's and became really annoyed with my sagging jawline and neck. After a lot of research I chose Dr. Stein for a lower face lift. He and his staff are awesome, and I'm very pleased with the results. Highly recommended!

|  Enough said!  |  show details
by Julia Rogers on Jan 16th, 2014

My experience with Dr. Stein and his entire staff was excellent. I had a full face lift and I'm totally pleased with the results. One of the other reviews likens Dr. Stein to the Rembrandt of plastic surgeons which says it all. Dr. Stein is a talented and skilled surgeon with artistic ability and a fantastic staff. Enough said!

|  My experience with Dr. Stein and the entire staff was awesome.  |  show details
by Irene Perez on Nov 13th, 2013

My experience with Dr. Stein and the entire staff was awesome. Everyone was extremely friendly and made me feel completely comfortable every step of the way. I was extremely self conscious with how the bridge of my nose looked and Dr. Stein did a perfect Job! Im very satisfied with my results.

|  Dr. Stein exceeded my expectations and I am overjoyed.  |  show details
by Cathy A on Oct 29th, 2013

Dr. Stein exceeded my expectations and I am overjoyed. The staff is so wonderful and my results are better than I ever imagined. Thank you Dr. Stein for your expertise your work is amazing,

|  He and his staff are awesome in every way  |  show details
by Sophia Delvalle on Oct 9th, 2013

I started getting bags under my eyes in my mid 20's and have had low self esteem because of it. I made the decision to see Dr. Stein for a consult and after meeting him decided to get those bags fixed. It has been 6 weeks since I had my surgery and I am on cloud nine. Dr. Stein has given me back my love of myself and I can't be happier. He and his staff are awesome in every way!!!! Thank You SO Much!!!!

|  Dr. Stein was very good, extremely professional.  |  show details
by Betty Cloutier on Sep 20th, 2013

Dr. Stein was very good, extremely professional. His staff was excellent. They were warm, welcoming and made me feel comfortable. After seeing the pictures, I am amazed at how much positive difference there is. I will go into my mid-60's and beyond feeling refreshed and lovely. Thank you!

|  He did it again!  |  show details
by Christopher Turner on Aug 7th, 2013

He did it again! I had heard such good things about Dr. Stein and now I know personally what a great plastic surgeon he is. My highest compliments to the staff too. I was treated kindly and professionally every visit. I am very pleased with the results of my surgery and would recommend Stein Plastic Surgery to anyone.

|  Rhinoplasty  |  show details
by Cheyenne on Jul 15th, 2013

The surgeon was great. Everyone at the office was extremely nice and very helpful through the whole process. I would highly recommend him for rhinoplasty. He changed my life,

|  Dr.Stein performed a septorhinoplasty on me and did an aboslutely amazing job.  |  show details
by Benjamin M on Jun 24th, 2013

Dr.Stein performed a septorhinoplasty on me and did an aboslutely amazing job. My nose is now perfectly straight, with a beautiful profile minus the dorsal hump. He also made my tip symmetrical and less bulbous. I couldn't be happier! I also have to thank the amazing staff for making this such a pleasant experience.

|  Dr. Stein to anyone considering septo- or rhinoplasty operation.  |  show details
by Mallory Hale on Jun 6th, 2013

I am a 25 year old male who underwent a septo/rhinoplasty with Dr. Stein seven weeks ago. The operation was a great success and the healing process was very smooth. I'm very happy with the results and I highly recommend Dr. Stein to anyone considering septo- or rhinoplasty operation.

|  Exceptional Outcome - could not be happier!  |  show details
by Lori C on May 13th, 2013

I had Rhinoplasty and a chin augmentation with Dr. Stein. I researched many physicians and ended up driving 4 hours to meet with Dr. Stein. His staff stayed late to accommodate my appointment and kept in close contact with me to move up my surgery. I am a perfectionist, and had VERY high expectations. I have to say that the outcome is BETTER than I could have even imagined! I love my new look and owe it all to Dr. Stein. I am completely happy with my surgery outcome and would recommend him to anyone. He is simply the best in his field. If you are reading this review to decide if Dr. Stein is the right facial plastic surgeon for you, I would not hesitate to have a procedure performed by Dr. Stein. Oh, and I have never written a review for anything. :)

|  Best in Raleigh  |  show details
by Laura Swann on Oct 25th, 2012

I will only receive botox from Dr. Stein's office b/c they are perfectionists. They also have the best prices in the city so why go anywhere else? The staff is super friendly and helpful.

|  Adam D Stein  |  show details
Oct 9th, 2012

I love my eyes, best decision I have made for myself. DR Stein and his staff are wonderful. I have had a great experience.

|  He's a Master, a Virtuoso, a modern day Rembrandt!  |  show details
Oct 5th, 2012

Dr. Stein is kind and warm in person. He is honest and forthcoming about procedure results. His office is inviting and cozy with a caring staff that makes you feel as if you're with friends. He exceeded my expectations and I would only trust my face with Dr. Stein.

|  Great things  |  show details
Sep 18th, 2012

I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Stein and his staff!! My new nose turned out better than I have ever expected! He is an exceptional doctor and I would highly recommend him to anyone considering plastic survey!

|  Staff are professional  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2012

I have been going to Stein Plastic Surgery for more than ten years , not for surgery but for injections of botox and other fillers. Dr. Stein and his staff are professional, caring, and experienced. I highly recommend their services.

|  Simply The Best  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2012

I had a facelift, forehead lift and laser resurfacing performed on me roughly eight months ago. It's the gift that I gave to myself that keeps giving. I look like myself but many years younger. Great self- esteem booster.

|  Beautiful results  |  show details
Jul 30th, 2012

I am absolutely amazed with Dr. STEIN and my beautiful results!!! Would reccomend Dr. Stein to anyone considering facial plastic surgery! He is the Absolute Best!!! You will be so glad you did!! And lets not leave out the five star staff, you will not meet friendlier people!!!

|  dr. stein fixed up another doctors bad work  |  show details
Jul 28th, 2012

a plastic surgeon left me with an unattractive and unbalanced nose. it was almost impossible to find someone to redo this. fixing up bad work is THE hardest thing a surgeon can do.dr. stein corrected this at a very fair price. this is his specialty- noses. roger masonleland, nc

|  Very happy  |  show details
May 28th, 2012

Everyone at Stein plastic surgery was very kind and patient, both in answering my questions and caring for me during my surgical procedure and follow up visits. I am very happy with the results from my brow lift and face lift.

|  Amazing staff and facility  |  show details
May 21st, 2012

My experience has been nothing but the best! I have felt like I was around family from the moment that I arrived. I couldn't be happier with my results. My expectations were all met and more! I have recommended Dr. Steins already to my friends and I will continue to recommend others. Amazing staff and facility!

|  Great experience  |  show details
May 15th, 2012

I don't remember her name but who ever it was that did my botox was quit helpful. I think the day that I got it was Jan 9th. I will be coming back. This was a great experience.

|  Immensely pleased  |  show details
by Happypatients at Citysearch on May 15th, 2012 on citysearch.com

I am immensely pleased with my experience at Stein plastic surgery. I had a face lift, endoscopic brow lift, mid face lift and rhinoplasty with excellent results. I highly recommend Dr. Stein.

|  Outstanding service  |  show details
May 11th, 2012

I truly appreciate everything about your office: the outstanding service,hospitality, professionalism, care, great talent and skill, and dedication to your patients! You are definitely the BEST at what you do and you care about every detail, it is evident and appreciated! God bless.

|  Professional and accommodating  |  show details
May 7th, 2012

I have been thrilled with Dr. Stein's work. I feel like a new person. From beginning to end, the staff and Dr. Stein have been a real pleasure to deal with and very professional and accommodating in every way possible. Thanks to you all!

|  Extremely happy  |  show details
by KathyRobacker at Citysearch on May 2nd, 2012 on citysearch.com

Kathy Robacker I am extremely happy with the outcome of my procedure.

|  Great experience  |  show details
Apr 9th, 2012

I had a great experience and will definitely go back!

|  Great doctor  |  show details
by BeatrizEdwin at Citysearch on Apr 4th, 2012 on citysearch.com

He is a great doctor. Very professional. I can trust my face to this doctor!!!

|  Excellent service  |  show details
Mar 30th, 2012

Dr. Stein & staff provided me with excellent service before and after having a forehead lift.

|  Thrilled  |  show details
Mar 28th, 2012

Dr. Stein is a very skilled and talented surgeon. I am at weeks six post op and am thrilled with the results! Ladies and gentlemen why should you age gracefully when Dr. Stein is around!

|  Wonderful job  |  show details
Mar 26th, 2012

Dr. Stein did a wonderful job in ridding this aged and still aging woman of turkey neck loose skin and unseemly jowls. He restored my 'used to be mirror image to the face I had known throughout the years. I give him 5 stars.

|  Great Motivater  |  show details
by BeccaEvans at Citysearch on Mar 20th, 2012 on citysearch.com

I cant say enough good comments about the Zerona. I am thrilled with my results. I did the unlimited package 20 treatments so far and have lost 8.85 inches. I feel like a new person.Roxanne was a fabulous technician not only is she very skilled she was a great motivater.

|  Pleased with the services  |  show details
Mar 16th, 2012

I've enjoyed each and every visit, the staff is so nice and friendly and I've been very pleased with the services. Plan on getting more work done.

|  Wonderful Job  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2012

Dr. Stein and his staff did a wonderful job on my surgery. Entering the office is like entering the lobby of a five star hotel and all the individual rooms are also well decorated. The staff were wonderful and understanding. I never had to wait more than five minutes for my follow-up. I will strongly recommend Dr. Stein.

|  Feel comfortable  |  show details
by NicoleWilkesCrooks at Citysearch on Mar 6th, 2012 on citysearch.com

I enjoyed the visit and the professionalism of the staff. I felt very comfortable and all my questions were answered in detailed. I look forward of working with Dr. Stein and his staff soon.

|  Office Environment is Comfortable  |  show details
Mar 2nd, 2012

This is by far the best plastic surgery office I have ever been to. Even though I just get botox right now, the experience is always wonderful. Grace is excellent and the office environment is very comfortable. I have recommended this office to several friends.

|  Secure place to do the surgery  |  show details
Feb 27th, 2012

I am thankful I did my surgery with Dr. Stein and his staff. I came to Dr. Stein's to get information about a surgery I wanted to do, and I felt that his place was a secure place to do the surgery. After I finished my surgery I founded out that it was safe and they were very professional and nice with me. I would recommend Dr. Stein to my family and friends. I am happy with the results and the payment plan they recommended me.I wish I had done it many years ago. I feel happy with my new nose and I sure can breath better. I am very happy and I recommend Dr. Stein to anyone considering facial plastic surgery.

|  To change, or not to change  |  show details
by John Crest at Citysearch on Feb 21st, 2012 on citysearch.com

To change, or not to change... that is the question for me no more! I thought about getting a nose job for years, and when I finally decided to just do it, I looked at lots and lots of surgeons all across the states and even abroad before I stumbled upon Dr. Stein`s website. It didn`t take me long to decide that he was the one. Fast-forward to a month after surgery, and I am nothing short of AMAZED with the results. My nose is more beautiful than I had dared to hope for, and now that my deviated septum has been corrected, I can breathe better to boot! Dr. Stein and his staff were all so friendly and supportive that I even looked forward to my post-op visits. This experience has truly been revolutionary, and for that, I will always be thankful. If you`re thinking about having a procedure, do yourself a favor and give Dr. Stein`s office a call--you won`t be sorry!

|  He Who Rocks!  |  show details
by cathy webster at Citysearch on Jan 13th, 2012 on citysearch.com

Cat Jan 13, 2011 - Due to the inherent risk associated with surgery, I did extensive research before making the commitment to go under the knife. I met with Dr. Stein nearly eight years ago to discuss the procedure that I was considering at the time. In addition, I consulted with four other cosmetic surgeons that have practices in the Raleigh area. Many of them had academic credentials that paralleled Dr. Steins but the thing that set him apart for me was his professionalism devoid of salesmanship. The old saying first impression last impression held true in this case because I chose him to perform multiple surgeries on me nearly six weeks ago.To prepare, I asked his assistant Parker Eales for references. Then I proceeded to go through the entire list and I am pleased to say that every one that I contacted gave very positive feedback. One of these references was in the doctors office at the very time I called him. He told me that his new girlfriend was so impressed with his results that she decided to undergo surgery as well. Ironically, as he was explaining this to me, she was in the operating room undergoing surgery. He commented to me What could be a better referral than that. I must say, that did it for me. I needed no further convincingI would like to add that Dr. Stein has a well-trained, compassionate staff that helped mitigate the last minute jitters that one experiences just before going into the operating room. This was important to me because I had opted to have the following procedures performed simultaneously endoscopic forehead lift, mid-face lift, lower-face lift and laser resurfacing. It has been six weeks post-op and I am quite pleased with the results. I gave this gift to my fifty eight year old self because it was time to do something for me. The good news is this. I look like a younger version of myself 10-12 yrs. younger and that makes me feel good inside. I have no reservations about recommending him as a Five out of Five Star surgeon. He Rocks!

|  Best Results  |  show details
by haby at Citysearch on Dec 30th, 2011 on citysearch.com

wow wow wow!!! Bravo to Dr. Stein and staff!I found Dr. Stein`s website and after looking at pictures of face and eye lift, decided to contact and consults. From the moment I walked in the door , I felt that this was the right place. Everyone was friendly and welcoming. So, upon a session of consult with Dr. Stein, we decided that I am going to have lower eye lid, forehead lift and a lower face lift surgery. The procedure was performed after 3 weeks of my initial visit. Now, after only 6 weeks from surgery, I look 15 years younger. I get compliments on how good I look. I look rejuvinated and natural. I consider it the best money I ever spent on me and for my future. I definitely and highly recommend Dr. Stein.

|  rhinoplasty  |  show details
Dec 18th, 2011

I had a rhinoplasty in May and I couldn't be happier with the results! Dr. Stein knew exactly what would look best on me, and it turned out better than I was hoping for! It looks very natural, and beautiful on my face. I've never been happier with the way I look! When I had questions or concerns during recovery the staff and Dr. Stein were very helpful, informative, caring and kind. Dr. Stein made me laugh and the receptionist is a real sweetheart. I also had lip injections, which turned out very natural, only better looking! I wouldn't go anywhere else!

|  rhinoplasty  |  show details
by ncgirl7 at Citysearch on Dec 18th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I had a rhinoplasty in May and couldn`t be happier with the results! Dr. Stein knew exactly what would look best on me, and it turned out better than I was hoping for. Very natural looking, and beautiful on my face. I`ve never been happier with the way I look! I liked that Dr. Stein showed confidence in what he does, during the consult and throughout the whole process. That made me feel at ease, and he made me laugh. When I had questions or concerns during recovery, Dr. Stein and the staff were very helpful, informative, caring and kind. The receptionist is a total sweetheart, as well as the nurses. They made me feel so comfortable and taken care of! I also had lip injections, which turned out very natural, only better looking! I wouldn`t go anywhere else.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  Run for your life from this arrogant doctor!  |  show details
Nov 1st, 2011

Wow! Dr. Adam Stein is cocky, conceited, arrogant and a "know it all". was shocked at how little time he spent and would cut me off when I'd ask a question. Acted as though he had a "GOD complex" as if to say "don't worry about asking any questions..just TRUST me". Tried to sell me a ton of extra procedures and rushed the consultation. Parker, the patient coordinator you see afterwards to find out the COST of everything was very nice (but also a salesman). I wouldn't get my cosmetic surgery here even of it were free. Trust your inner instincts people. There is obviously a REASON people have said he filed for bankruptcy in Cary and had to start his practice over again. Keep looking for someone else if you have any sense. You have been WARNED.

|  Positively the Best!  |  show details
Sep 4th, 2011

Everything was wrong with my nose. It was wide, had a bifid tip, one droopy nostril and a small hump on the bridge. Nervously I interviewed several plastic surgeons and one dermatologist (thinking a filler here) and never felt confident to go ahead with the procedure. I discovered Dr Stein & after pouring over his web gallery I drove to Raleigh for a consult. He told me he could fix my nose with an open Rhinoplasty and achieve a natural look, only better than what I had! Later Parker sent me a great referral list, of which every single rhinoplasty patient called me back! They each shared their experiences and gave rave reviews over Dr Stein. After those detailed and very personal conversations, I felt most confident in my decision. It was definitely the right time in my life to do this for me and I was going to have a 100% positive attitude from start to finish. Excited, I called Parker, the office manager and set the appointment. My experience from start to finish was beyond wonderful. I followed Dr Steins pre-op and post-op directions to a T. I had very little swelling & virtually no bruising & I recovered very well. Dr Stein is an artist and his entire staff is top notch, especially Parker, who is a gem of a guy. Today I am 12 days post-op and I LOVE what I see. I have loved it since the splint came off, even with the swelling, which only I notice. Its a pretty, pretty nose. I truly found the best surgeon. It feels great to say I LOVE my nose!

Aug 18th, 2011

I am a 55 year old woman with very fair skin which is thin...I began noticing a lot of sagging in my mid 40's. Dr Stein did a browlift and upper eyelids for me about 5 years ago. I continue to be extremely happy with the results. Then just this year (2011) I had a lower facelift for the 'jowls' and sagging under the chin. Again, I am very happy with the results. I would recommend him to anyone and would do it all over again.

|  Couldn't be happier!  |  show details
Aug 13th, 2011

After years of stewing over whether to correct my nose, followed by months of searching and researching about rhinoplasty and the most competent surgeons, I finally found Dr. Stein. His staff were very patient with my questions and scheduling concerns, and after months of waiting, I finally had my procedure 1 month ago. The results? In a word... amazing! I'm already in love, and as the last of the residual swelling goes down over the next several months, my nose will keep looking better and better! If I had to do it over again, I would--only at an earlier age so that I could get more "use" out of it! If you're looking for someone who knows what he's talking about and is trully skillful at what he does, look no further! :D

|  Yes, yes, a thousand times YES!!  |  show details
by nandemonai at Citysearch on Aug 13th, 2011 on citysearch.com

What do you do when you hate your nose Fix it! It`s such a simple answer, but for me, it took 2 years of stewing before I finally made the decision to JUST DO IT! I looked for doctors all around the states and even abroad before I found Dr. Stein, and let me tell you, once I saw his work on his website, there was no going back! His staff is super-warm and friendly, and despite having to deal with the scheduling-headache I proved to be I`m living outside the U.S. at the moment, so it had to all be set up just right, I never experienced anything but patience and respect from everyone involved. Fast-foward a month post-procedure, and already I am IN LOVE with my new nose. On top of it having a beautiful new shape that flatters my face, Dr. Stein also corrected my deviated septum, so now I can breathe better, too! I just wish I had gotten this procedure done sooner because the longer you wait, the less use you get out of your improvement before you die, ha ha!. So, if you`re like I was and are stewing over whether you should have something like this done, stop wasting your time--give his office a call and see what they have to say. I promise, you won`t be disappointed!

|  Excellen Services from Dr. Stein  |  show details
by LakeOrange99 at Citysearch on Aug 7th, 2011 on citysearch.com

\"You look great\", that is what I hear whenever I meet up with friends and family. They don`t seem to know what is different, but it certainly looks good.When I first went to consult with Dr. Stein, I was only interested in fixing my eyes. But he showed how the whole package could be improved if additional changes were considered. I deliberated for a few weeks and then realized he was right and had more done and I am happy I did so.Dr. Stein has improved my appearance 100 and made me look a whole lot younger than my years. His office staff were so pleasant and caring. I am pleased with my experiences and would recommend his services to anyone who wants facial improvements.

|  I WAITED FOR THE BEST  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2011

I too had an appointment with Dr. Stein when he closed his office a couple of years ago. My Psychiatrist in Fayetteville encouraged me to be patient as he was certain Dr. Stein would return. So, I followed directions and yippee! he did return. We screamed with delight! My Dr. assured me that Dr. Stein's talent was not a lost art by any means - He stated, "His work is the best I have ever seen" and that's a wonderful compliment coming from my Psychiatrist. He has complimented me on my surgery; given me permission to mention our interactions and asked if I planned to see Dr. Stein again. Yes, I will see Dr. Stein next week and I can hardly wait. No complaints here. jda

|  Adan Stein, MD - Is The Only Facial Plastic Srugeon To See  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2011

Dr. Stein corrected some very bad mistakes made by another surgeon from another County in N.C. He spend a very long time with me explaining what he would have to do to make the necessary corrections. Actually, he spent more time with me than any other MD - ever and that's a 5 star! The diagnosis was absolute; he corrected the very bad mistakes and I am exceedingly happy with the results. I can't thank him enough. I researched and searched for Dr. Stein until I found him. I would wait for his services for as long as needed - again. He is worth waiting for because he is an artistic/surgeon not just a Doctor. He is awesome. I will contiue to seek his services; I will always spread good words about him. Ther are no negative statements about him from this gal! His staff is wonderful. Michelle and Mr. Parker are the ver best of professionals. I live in Fayetteville therefore; I will make the trip to his office when I want a disussion with him and or a procedure.

|  Really -just left-no explanation?  |  show details
Jul 13th, 2011

Why did this guy disappear for a year or 2? Tried to find him for months. People were very scetchy about where he was and why he was gone. Jail? Avoiding a big law suit? Why not even a word? If it were not bad why not tell your staff and colleagues? Does anyone trust that he won't just up and go again?

Jul 12th, 2011

I had an endoscopic brow lift by Dr. Adam Stein and I love, love love the results! I turned 50 years old this year and look better than I did 10 years ago, which makes me FEEL better too! He knew just what I needed and his staff went out of their way to accomodate me. I live in Charlotte and drove to Raleigh for Dr. Stein to perform my surgery! My sister drove me there and we had a great time visiting, catching up and just laughing at a nearby hotel for a nights stay after the procedure. It was that easy! Would definitely recommend him to all my friends, in fact already have!

|  Dr Adam Stein is the Best Facial Plastic Surgeon  |  show details
by c c on Jul 4th, 2011

I am a Board Certified Nurse Anesthetist providing anesthesia services for plasticsurgeons and other surgeons for 13 years.I know what surgeons are exceptional practitioners. And, I know that Dr Adam Stein is the best facial plastic surgeon and is an exceptional practitioner.Knowing this, I had my face lift done by him March 1st and I am thrilled with the results looking 15 years younger (I am 59).I appear so refreshed and feel so good about myself.Everyone that sees me states, oh my God you look so good.Yes, I know for I chose wisely and picked the best.

Jun 30th, 2011

I had a complimentary consult with Dr Stein. I was not impressed with the way he presented himself. Of course he is an expert in his field, but I felt rushed, and overtalked, I understand this was a complimentary consult, but they say go by what your gut instinct is saying, and mine was telling me to stay away. I was in there all of five minutes. If You are going to rush a free consult then why bother with them, but you know what they say time is money, well its money that I wont be spending here.Dr Stein really needs to work on his bedside manner and listening to what possible clients are saying. Also staff should not be calling clients at work to find out if they have come to a decision yet. I hope Dr Stein reads his reviews. Hopefully it will enlighten him about his Dr Patient mannerisms.

|  manager  |  show details
Jun 25th, 2011

Remarkable is all i can think of to say of my results. I was back to work in 10 days,Dr Stein and he staff are just great.I will and have recommended him to everyone that ask "how come you look so good" Thank you DR SteinAnn Smith. Raleigh, NC.

|  Exceeded my expectations!  |  show details
Jun 19th, 2011

I had been thinking about the possibility of having a "face lift" for several years but never thought that I could: 1) afford it, or 2) actually have the nerve to go through with it! So I booked an appointment with Dr. Stein with the intention of just having my upper eyelids done. Dr. Stein was wonderful! He took alot of time with me and answered all of my questions. In the end, I opted for more than just the eyelid surgery because it made sense financially to combine the surgeries and would it cut down on my overall recovery time. I can honestly say, this was the BEST decision I have ever made! The results have been amazing!! I was so worried that I would end up looking like a different person. Instead, I look like I did 10 years ago!! Dr. Stein, you have changed my life!!

|  I highly recommend Stein Plastic Surgery!  |  show details
by Ellie B at Citysearch on Jun 19th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Stein and his staff! I had multiple surgeries performed in February. Four months later, I look and feel fabulous! The before and after photos don`t lie - I went from looking like a 50 year old, to looking more like someone who is \"30 something!\" The change is exactly what I needed. This was a HUGE deal for me but chosing the right surgeon made all the difference in the world! I give Stein Plastic Surgery my very highest recommendation!!

|  Dr Stein Just Great!!  |  show details
by jolynne at Citysearch on Jun 12th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I did a lot of research before I had my surgery and saw alot of good things about Dr. Stein. I was actually trying to find some negative things, but couldn`t. The day of my surgery I was very nervous but everyone at Dr. Stein`s office made me feel right at home. Everyone was so nice and helpful. It`s been only 5 weeks but I couldn`t be happier. Those before and after pictures really speak for themselves. I say... if your looking for a good plastic surgeon...Dr. Stein is your man!

|  Greatest Cosmetic Surgery Experience Ever!  |  show details
by JanineKennedy at Citysearch on Jun 10th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I have had cosmetic procedures done before when I was younger breast augmentation and tummy tuck after I had children, and I have to say that my experience at Stein Plastic Surgery in Raleigh was a cut above my previous surgeries. From my first phone contact with the office through my post-surgical followup appointments, Dr. Stein and his caring staff made me feel comfortable and took the time to listen to my desires and answer all of my questions. I had a facelift, forehead lift and eyelid surgery. Dr. Stein truly is an artist and made me look at least 15 years younger. My results are spectacular! -JKennedy

|  Excellent rhinoplasty experience!  |  show details
Jun 3rd, 2011

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Stein and his staff for my recent rhinoplasty (nose job)! I am myself a clinician with much experience in anesthesia and surgical procedures and have been trained in evaluating facial form and esthetics; as such I am fairly confident in my ability to evaluate a surgeon as well as my own cosmetic features.First-- when I called to schedule my consultation they could fit me in that very week!At my consultation appt I had so little waiting time before they showed me to a room that I had just barely finished my health history (although they by no means rushed me), and Dr. Stein saw me promptly after that. He was very professional, caring, and thorough in his evaluation of my motivations and my appearance. I knew my nose wasn't terrible, that any changes made would be minor, and Dr. Stein said exactly what my parents and fiance had said when I mentioned rhinoplasty to them: "You are a very pretty woman and would be pretty all your life without having anything done. However if some features about your nose bother you I could fix them for you." This was important to me bc I had heard horror stories about going into plastic surgeon's offices and having them berate your appearance and suggest multiple procedures not related to your chief complaint, but this was NOT Dr. Stein's motivation at all. It was obvious that his priorities were my safety and satisfaction. His office manager also helped me through the steps of obtaining financing for my surgery through Chase Health Advantage. The nurse was incredibly helpful, thorough, and personable as we reviewed pre-op instructions.Between my consultation and surgery date, Dr. Stein was readily available for any questions I had through his office manager/patient coordinator Parker. Parker would respond promptly and clearly, with recommendations from Dr. Stein where appropriate. On the day of my surgery the nurse prepping/recovering me was very comforting, and Dr. Stein came by the pre/post-op room both before and after to see how I was doing, as well as called that night to check on me.After my surgery I healed INCREDIBLY well. I of course had the unavoidable swelling/bruising associated w facial surgery but due to Dr. Stein's careful surgical technique and adhering to his post-op instructions I was able to discontinue my pain meds during the day after 24 hours! By the third day post-op I did not even take them at night, and I returned to a full day of work! 10 days after my surgery I attended a bachelorette party for a friend and everyone was shocked at how fabulous I looked.Dr. Stein and his staff was also very courteous, thorough, interested, enthusiastic, and caring at both of the post-op visits I have had so far, and they worked well within my limited schedule.As of today my surgery was 5 and a half weeks ago. My nose will continue to mildly remodel for up to a year (as is the norm for rhinoplasties). Everyone (including me) thinks it looks SO AMAZING! Even when I point out the incision line (where he cut) most people can't see it. Along with some other corrections Dr. Stein worked with reforming the cartilage on the tip of my nose-- this is very particular and technique-sensitive work to do, and it looks fabulous.In closing, I had an amazing experience w Dr. Adam Stein and his office. I would recommend him to anyone (and already have to multiple people!) because of his and his staff's knowledge, skills, caring and professional attitude, and desire to help patients (money, scheduling, questions, etc).

|  Dr. Adam Stein -What a great experience  |  show details
by Gin2 at Citysearch on Jun 2nd, 2011 on citysearch.com

Dr.Stein did a great job with my surgery he and his staff were very helpful in answering all my questions . I highly recommend Dr. Adam Stein.

|  Dr. Adam Stein - WOW!!!!!!  |  show details
by HCE at Citysearch on Nov 25th, 2010 on citysearch.com

Dr. Stein , don`t miss consulting with him, the experience itself is delightful and profoundly informative.

|  Dr. Stein is wonderful!  |  show details
Nov 17th, 2010

DR. STEIN and staff are very inviting and caring , they were professional without making the place feel snooty , that was great for me because im not rich just an average person looking for some improvements i was hesitent to even see a surgeon because i could not afford to be talked into other procedures , well there is no problem whatsoever with that at this office you say what you are wanting and DR. STEIN and his staff help you get it thats it so i was put at ease by all . thank you DR. STEIN and all his sweet staff . i will be back. :)

|  Dr. Stein is back  |  show details
by LM Brown at Citysearch on Jul 8th, 2010 on citysearch.com

Dr. Adam Stein has reopened his practice. His new office is located at 4301 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 309, Raleigh, NC 27607. The office phone number is 919 261-7099.

|  Closed office without notifying  |  show details
by disappointed woman on May 6th, 2009

I had surgery had scheduled a follow up appt. he was had closed the office and left us with no way to get in touch with him.