Dr. Adam Stein MD Patient Reviews

• Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Aurora, IL

3.0

May 3rd, 2016
Waste of Time
This was a total waste of time. I have had theyroid issues for 20 years and know when I don't feel right. But nope, I'm crazy and it's obviously sleep apnea and my diet. So the fact I barely eat, exhausted, cold, etc nope it's sleep. Off to the next one.

December 17th, 2013
Always very friendly
It seems like the previous reviewer caught Dr Stein on a bad day (something we all have) because I have seen him multiple times and he has always been friendly and helpful. There is no excuse for the experience the other reviewer describes, but based on MY experience you are unlikely to catch Dr Stein on a bad day. Having said that, I have waited way too long for most of my appointments with him - which of course means he is simply overworked like most good doctors are. He certainly spends more time than average with me, and like I said is always friendly even when I am not keeping my part of the (diabetic treatment) bargain.

March 6th, 2013
Horrible experience. Left confused and angry
Met Dr. Stein for an initial consultation and it was nearly 20 minutes past my appointment before I was roomed. His nurses were polite and kept apologizing for my wait. Once finally in his exam room I had to wait another 20 minutes before being seen. When Dr. Stein came into the room he told me he didn't know why I was there. I told him my doctor was concerned with my adrenal gland growths and weight gain despite dieting and exercise. He pulled up my CT scan on his computer and then simply said "the nodules are small, so again I don't know why you're here." When I asked him what the modules were and if they needed treatment he said that this was "a waste of time" that he "didn't have." With that he left the room. The whole visit was <5 min. He didn't even examine me. I can't believe there are doctors like Stein still in practice.