Dr. Adam Dachman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adam Dachman?

May 19th, 2016

Amazing

Amazing

June 20th, 2012

Best surgeon I have ever had

I have had multiple hernia operations. Until I met Dr. Dachman they all failed. I had been to Madison, WI hospitals and doctors, but the Dodgeville hospital and Dr. Dachman really made me feel like I was special. That was reassuring. My hernia operation went really well and I was back to work in only 5 days. I think I probably could have returned sooner, but the doctor told me to take it easy. It has been 6 months and I'm fine. Like nothing happened. I had multiple surgeries for my hernias prior to meeting Dr. Dachman. His caring approach and tiny incisions were amazing.

April 20th, 2012

Sorry I saw him

December 31st, 2011

Exceptional care

Dealing with surgery is not my idea of a good time. My family and friends were very supportive, but the surgeon made the real difference. I have not needed surgery before, but if I do again, I will definitely choose Dr. Dachman as my surgeon. Thank you.

August 4th, 2011

Wonderful Physician

Dr. Dachman educated me about all the risks and benefits of my surgery. I had a great chance to ask questions and he took the time to answer them all. I had total faith in his abilities. My surgery went well and the nurses at Upland Hills Health did a fantastic job caring for me. I would highly recommend Dr. Dachman and Upland Hills Health to anyone requiring services they provide.

February 2nd, 2011

We are so grateful

Our father's condition was gravely ill and he required numerous surgeries to save his life. The nurses and doctors at Upland Hills Health were outstanding. Dr. Dachman, the surgeon, saved our father's life. We believe he would have died in some other hospital. In the future, we know who our surgeon will be. Thank you to Dr. Dachman and his exceptional staff in Dodgeville. We are so lucky to have you here.

July 4th, 2010

Satisfied again

Nobody wants to see the surgeon. But, I must say, if you need one, Dr. Dachman is the best.

April 22nd, 2010

Incredible

Many thanks to Dr. Dachman and everyone at Upland Hills Health. My surgery went great and I was back to my work in only a few days when I thought it would take weeks.

March 16th, 2010

Jean Mays

Dr. Dachman is the most compassionate physician I have ever seen in my life. He saved my life. When the Emergency Room Doctors could not figure out my problem, he did. I needed a major surgery that took nearly 4 hours, but I sailed through the post-operative course and am doing fine now. I don't know what other people experience with their doctors, but I have found many doctors to be too busy to share their caring. Not Dr. Dachman. He was all about caring and kindness and competence. I will forever be grateful for what he did for me. He is an honorary member of our family now.

February 9th, 2010

Compassionate and capable

Having to deal with two cancers hasn't been easy. Dr. Dachman was able to diagnose them both accurately and get me the care I needed to be able to write this note. I have been around the block with doctors so I know many. Few are like Dr. Dachman who takes the time to listen, to learn and consider the whole me. I wouldn't be alive today if it weren't for him. I would recommend him to anyone, especially family. Superior physician.

February 9th, 2010

Best physician I have ever seen

Would not trust another doctor more. I wonder why someone would say a bad thing about Dr. Dachman. Maybe they were simply lost. I would recommend him to anyone in my family.

October 27th, 2009

Arrogance....

This doctor is very arrogant. Try any doctor, but this one. He believes that Myasthenia Gravis is curable after removing the Thymus Glad. Maybe he needs to read a medical book.