A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Debin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Debin, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Debin graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Debin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Malcolm Grow Medical Center
- Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Mark Debin DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Adam M. Debin practice?
- Dr. Adam Debin has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Debin practices Anesthesiology near Vernon Rockville, CT.
See Vernon Rockville Anesthesiologists.