A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Derhake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Derhake is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Derhake, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Derhake graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Derhake has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Blessing Hospital
- Blessing Hospital at 14th Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam David Derhake MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adam D. Derhake practice?
- Dr. Adam Derhake has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adam Derhake practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Quincy, IL.
See Quincy Orthopedic Surgeons.