A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Derhake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Derhake is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Derhake
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Derhake Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Derhake, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Derhake graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Derhake has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Blessing Hospital
- Blessing Hospital at 14th Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam David Derhake MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adam D. Derhake practice?
- Dr. Adam Derhake has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adam Derhake practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Quincy, IL.
See Quincy Surgeons.