A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Dossey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Dossey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Dossey, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dossey graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Dossey has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Frances Hospital
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dossey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan