Family Physicians, General Practitioner, Critical Care Specialist

2210 Del Paso Rd
Ste A
Sacramento, CA 95834
916-285-8100
Locations and availability (1)

|  Excellence in his field  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2012

Dr. Duer...I have been seeing doctors for several years(about 22 years) and throughout these trials I have never remained with one for more than a year or so. Dr. Duer is the first doctor whom I have encountered with true continuos concern for my well being. He remains updated with all new health options and current on any changes with old ones. He is what anyone with a new baby to chronic illness needs in their life. Dr. Duer is truly excellent in his field.Ms. Lewis & Family

|  recommend 100%  |  show details
Jan 11th, 2012

Dr Adam Duer best dr. I ever had, and i seen a lot of dr.'s he spends time not in a hurry. plans the best care for you. and makes sure you understands instructions.

|  One of the best  |  show details
Jan 3rd, 2012

Dr. Duer brings the old school doctor of geting to know the people that he helps and it feels like your talking with a friend. spends a lot of time hearing what you have to say and works to find the best treatment for YOU, not the insurance. great to know there are still docs like him. Thanks Doc

|  AWESOME DOCTOR  |  show details
by Taylor Tipton on Aug 20th, 2010

Doctor Duer is an amazing doctor. My entire family have been seeing him for almost 3 years now. We went through 4 family doctors in 1 year until we found him.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by -Anonymous on Jun 19th, 2009

Dr. Duer is a great doctor. I am glad we found him. He puts me at easy whenever I enter his office. He takes the time to listen to me and my concerns. He is very friendly, and he explains everyhting clearly for me. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a high quality, knowledgable doctor.