Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Justin Ward on Mar 10th, 2015

Dr. Duer was my primary care physician for about 5 years before leaving that office. He was always patient, friendly, and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a doctor.

recommend 100% show details recommend 100%
Jan 11th, 2012

Dr Adam Duer best dr. I ever had, and i seen a lot of dr.'s he spends time not in a hurry. plans the best care for you. and makes sure you understands instructions.

One of the best show details One of the best
Jan 3rd, 2012

Dr. Duer brings the old school doctor of geting to know the people that he helps and it feels like your talking with a friend. spends a lot of time hearing what you have to say and works to find the best treatment for YOU, not the insurance. great to know there are still docs like him. Thanks Doc

AWESOME DOCTOR show details AWESOME DOCTOR
by Taylor Tipton on Aug 20th, 2010

Doctor Duer is an amazing doctor. My entire family have been seeing him for almost 3 years now. We went through 4 family doctors in 1 year until we found him.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by -Anonymous on Jun 19th, 2009

Dr. Duer is a great doctor. I am glad we found him. He puts me at easy whenever I enter his office. He takes the time to listen to me and my concerns. He is very friendly, and he explains everyhting clearly for me. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a high quality, knowledgable doctor.