A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Duran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Duran is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Duran has 7 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Duran MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adam Duran practice?
- Dr. Adam Duran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adam Duran practices Family Medicine near Carthage, TX.
See Carthage Primary Care Doctors.