A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Klein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Klein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Klein has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Foundation Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam E Klein MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adam E. Klein practice?
- Dr. Adam Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Klein practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Orthopedic Surgeons.