A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Klein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Klein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Klein has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Foundation Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam E Klein MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adam E. Klein practice?
- Dr. Adam Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Klein practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Orthopedic Surgeons.