A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Klein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Klein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Klein has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Foundation Surgical Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 20 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adam E. Klein practice?
Dr. Adam Klein practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Morgantown, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Morgantown Orthopedic Surgeons.