A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Ehrlich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Ehrlich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehrlich graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Charles Ehrlich MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Adam C. Ehrlich practice?
- Dr. Adam Ehrlich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adam Ehrlich practices Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.