A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Elhaddi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Elhaddi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elhaddi
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Elhaddi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Elhaddi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Elhaddi graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Elhaddi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jordan Valley Hospital
- Pioneer Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Mohsin Elhaddi MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Adam M. Elhaddi practice?
- Dr. Adam Elhaddi has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Elhaddi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists and Salt Lake City Cardiologists.