A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Elhaddi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Elhaddi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Elhaddi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Elhaddi graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Elhaddi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jordan Valley Hospital
- Pioneer Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Mohsin Elhaddi MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Adam M. Elhaddi practice?
- Dr. Adam Elhaddi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Adam Elhaddi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: West Jordan, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists and Salt Lake City Cardiologists.