A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Falchook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Falchook is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Falchook, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Memory Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Falchook graduated from New York University.
Dr. Falchook has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- Shands at Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Falchook MD is a male Neurologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Adam Falchook practice?
- Dr. Adam Falchook has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adam Falchook practices Neurology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Neurologists.