A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Falik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Falik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Falik, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Falik graduated from George Washington University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Falik has 16 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam M Falik MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Adam M. Falik practice?
- Dr. Adam Falik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adam Falik practices Pediatrics near Henrico, VA.
See Henrico Pediatricians.