inactive

Adam F Feingold MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 2nd, 2015
Beware!!
Stay away from this doctor. Very rude, doesn't look you in the eye. He was rude at my first appointment when I never met him. After I told him what I was doing with my fibroids naturally he rolls his eyes and talked down to me. HE walked out and came back in and said are you still here? I didn't scare you off. I scheduled a surgery then cancelled to get other opinions. I had another surgery with a Breast Dr. the staff told me Finegold is a great Dr. So I went back after I have gotten two other options. I was asking him to explain what he was going to do and that I had another Ultra sound, that was to be sent to him and another one right before surgery. He kicked me out of his office and said he didn't order those and to go to other Dr.s. I told him you are going to let me walk around with a 9 mm Fibroid. He didn't care. Don't waste your time with him. I have waited months for surgery and because I had other opinions and asked questions he didn't want to do it. I come from out of state and took time out of work to schedule this. HE also had different answers to questions when I came back. First he said he was going to chop up the fibroid and take it out of my vigina. Then he said they legally can't do that. HE wasn't going to take out my cervix and now he was.

April 16th, 2015
Keep looking
Dr Finegold is arrogant and condescending.

January 19th, 2015
Run....
Worst person ever. Can't even call him a Doc. Dismissed all my issues after he did surgery on me. Told me "Suck it up and go home. You're fine." ER Doctor finally realized what was going on. By then, they said I had hours to live. It was a mistake he made and could have repaired before I was rushed to Phx for emergency surgery.

May 21st, 2014
Best dr!
Dr feingold was my obgyn when I was pregnant with my daughter. I had a very high risk pregnancy and was in his office 1-2 times a week for the whole pregnancy. He was very professional every time, listened to all my concerns and complaints (lol) I never felt that he was in a hurry or anything and developed a very good patient Dr relationship. He told me from the beginning that I would probably need a c section but we could try for a normal birth. At the end of the pregnancy he went to do an amnio because it became apparent I would need a c section at 37 weeks. He wouldn't do the amnio because my baby's face was in the way. He did my c section the next day and it went perfectly. I had no bleeding afterward and my scar is barely visible.if I ever have more babies I would definitely go back to him in a heartbeat.

March 19th, 2014
We are greatful for Dr. Feingold and Staff
My 20 year old daughter had a miscarriage last year and she was devastated. Dr. Feingold did the operation after the miscarriage and was both professional and understanding. My daughter is pregnant again and we have no reservations about using Dr. Feingold. My daughter is very sensitive and feels comfortable with Dr. Feingold, Peggy and the rest of the staff. We are glad to have a doctor that we trust.

October 11th, 2013
Felt so stupid for trying to get help
The only positive thing I can say about my experience is the staff is amazing. They're genuinely warm, helpful, and very polite. Dr. Feingold is the complete opposite. After having gynecological problems for 5+ years, I was hoping for a doctor that would investigate the problem with me and try to help me find a solution. After all the testing was normal, rudely dismissing all of my suggestions, making me feel stupid for even asking for help, he said he would see me again in 3 months without offering me a solution. I was visibly upset and he said "Well, it's not like I'm telling you that you have cancer or something." Ladies, stay far, far away. I've never left a doctor's office crying before because of the way a doctor has treated me.

September 7th, 2013
Dr. Feingold was the one who told me my baby no longer had a heartbeat a week before the due date. He just said, "Ok, so there's no heartbeat"--too casual of wording for such huge devastating news. No "I have some bad news..". No comforting hand on the arm. I feel there could have a better way of delivering this news. Also, they are not being very kind with their billing after such a horrible experience.

May 11th, 2013
The worst OB doctor in Prescott
I totally agree with the previous negative review of dr fiengold submitted by TMK. I had my first and last OB appointment with this unprofessional doctor on May 9, 2013. The overall experience was horrifying. I left his office feeling humiliated and distressed. dr fiengold was very rude, impatient, did not listen nor answered any questions regarding my high risk pregnancy. After 3 miscarriages, I was looking for a professional doctor who can help me to save this pregnancy and be patient, helpful, attentive, knowledgeable and sympathetic. Dr Fiengold is far from any of these qualities. Now I understand why many of his patients either lost their babies at 20-22 weeks or had them born premature. Stay away from this Monster who calls himself a doctor. What a shame!

September 22nd, 2012
Highly recommend Dr. Feingold
Dr. Feingold has the best bedside manner of any doctor I've seen. He took time to discuss my concerns and i didnt feel rushed out the door. His staff is friendly yet professional. They all have been very helpful and genuine. If you are in the Prescott area, I highly recommend Dr. Feingold.

February 1st, 2012
Patient & kind!
Received OB care from Dr. Feingold. He's supportive and on the patient's side!

August 21st, 2011
excellent
dr.feingold is a wonderful physician. i was a high risk pregnancy and he was very attentive to my care and performed my c-section wonderfully. i would go to him again if i were to have another baby. he is an excelent dr. thank you dr!

April 25th, 2011
Excellent!!!!
I could not have asked for a better surgeon and Gynocologist. He is the best Dr. I could of ever asked for. I am so pleased with everything he and his staff have done for me.