A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Feinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Feinstein, Osteopath, Neuromuscular Medicine/ Osteopathic Manipulation is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Feinstein graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Feinstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Feinstein DO is a male Osteopathic Medicine Specialist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM.
- Where does Dr. Adam Feinstein practice?
- Dr. Adam Feinstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adam Feinstein practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Mount Clemens, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township , MI.
See Mount Clemens Osteopaths.