A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Fenichel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Fenichel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fenichel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fenichel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Fenichel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fenichel graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Fenichel has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam S Fenichel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Adam S. Fenichel practice?
- Dr. Adam Fenichel has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Fenichel practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Winter Park, FL.
See Winter Park Orthopedic Surgeons.