A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Fenichel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Fenichel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fenichel
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Fenichel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Fenichel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fenichel graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Fenichel has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam S Fenichel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Adam S. Fenichel practice?
- Dr. Adam Fenichel has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Fenichel practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Winter Park, FL.
See Winter Park Surgeons and Winter Park Orthopedic Surgeons.