A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Fleckser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Fleckser, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleckser graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Fleckser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Sixth Avenue and Spruce Street
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam M Fleckser MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adam M. Fleckser practice?
- Dr. Adam Fleckser has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Fleckser practices Anesthesiology and Emergency Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists and Philadelphia Emergency Physicians.