Dr. Adam Flisser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adam Flisser?

July 2nd, 2014

Unprofessional

Dr. Flisser's staff will greet you by asking you to keep your credit card on file. His office is filthy - peeling paint, three chairs with broken legs, nurse's shoes piled up in the corner. Dr. Flisser greeted me by stating that he had no idea why I was there and never reads any charts before anyone is a "paying customer". He cut me of continually over the course of our 10 minute conversation. He refused to answer simple questions I had about a fibroid. He offered superficial information - not any deep knowledge - that mimicked what I had read on Wikipedia before coming to his office. He asked THREE TIMES if I wanted him to examine me while I was trying to get answers to some questions. He suggested that I re-do a sonogram that I had two weeks before, which I paid $350 for, and in which 53 pictures were taken of my fibroid because - though he had not looked at the pictures or report - he said that he could do it better. He blatantly rebuffed discussion of alternative treatments by saying that he was a "scientist" - actually he's a gynecologist - and that "Western medicine acknowledges alternative treatments that have been proven effective". However, he knew noting whatsoever about said treatments. I was there for 10 minutes talking, had no examination and the guy tried to charge me $300 dollars. He is an arrogant, unprofessional creep.

May 1st, 2014

Great experience!

Dr. Flisser is smart, welcoming, generous and down to earth. The best gyno experience I've ever had! Totally professional and inspires confidence. Highly recommended.

August 18th, 2010

OK but not so outstanding like these reviews.

It was an average dr. visit. Definitely not outstanding and mind blowing like these other rave reviews. I've been to cleaner offices, the paint was peeling off the ceiling and walls itself looked dusty. The visit was quick, and then the dr. asked me to write a good review online. THAT was weird.

November 27th, 2008