A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Folbe is Excellent. Dr. Folbe has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Folbe, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Diseases of the Nose/ Nasal Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Folbe graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Folbe has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Folbe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Adam Folbe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adam J. Folbe practice?
Dr. Adam Folbe practices Otolaryngology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Southfield Otolaryngologists.