A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Frederick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Frederick is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Frederick, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Frederick graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Frederick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam R Frederick MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adam R. Frederick practice?
- Dr. Adam Frederick has 4 office locations.
Dr. Adam Frederick practices Family Medicine near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA and Salt Lake City, UT.
See Glendale Primary Care Doctors.