Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Great doctor! show details Great doctor!
Oct 26th, 2015

Amazing doctor. I trust him and feel like he listens to my concerns and addresses them. So excited to have found such a great PCP. Never letting him go!

Best dr. I ever had!! Now working in Southern Ca! show details Best dr. I ever had!! Now working in Southern Ca!
by Linda B. on Aug 9th, 2011

Finally a dr. that is all that Im looking for. I always look for online reviews because I have been in hot pursuit of the right doctor that I feel comfortable with. I looked online to see if I could find anything on my doctor, as there was not anything on him before. Allow me to pause to quickly rate him because I know this will be helpful to those who want to find themselves a patient of a FANTASTIC doctor. Here goes!!.. ahem...Personable, looks you in the eyes, takes time listening to you, (ie: doesnt rush in and out like most of those detached creeps do) attractive to look at and absolutely friendly and delightful. He even has a sense of humor. Of all the doctors Ive ever had, and that has been many in my quest to find the right doctor who combines skill and humanity, he is the closest thing to perfection.