inactive

Adam A French MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 18th, 2016
progressive
Dr. French is progressive in his treatment and very nice. I would recommend him any time.

March 17th, 2016
Find another Dr.
Very Rude. would not answer follow up calls. Totally missed a diagnostic test. Fired me after I asked about test results.

April 21st, 2015
Military mentality. Gets you back on your feet quickly. Very Practical.

February 19th, 2015
Great "Bedside" Manner
A friendly and very approachable doctor. I feel very comfortable with him. He talks to you like you are a friend or neighbor and is not huffy or condescending in any way. When I first starting seeing him, it was hard to make an appointment or get approval on a refill (or even a call back). Now those problems seem like they have been resolved.

January 30th, 2013
adam is an amazing doctor. my husband, daughter and myself just adore him. he delivered our little girl and we have been with him sense. he is not just our doctor but our friend.

October 4th, 2012
I take my toddler son to Dr. French and he is WONDERFUL. My son is very skittish when it comes to doctors and often has to be consoled by multiple nurses when it comes to even the simplest procedure, like getting weighed. Dr. French is SO good with him and it makes going to the doctor almost a delight. My son has also on occasion been seen by the other doctors in the practice and they are all really nice. Dr. French is the best, but if he is unavailable, there's other great doctors there.

February 5th, 2012
Didn't seem to care
No bedside manner, did not feel there was any concern in my health problems.

November 12th, 2010
Great Family Doctor
Dr. French has delivered 3 of my children. He is friendly and caring and great for routine things such the children's shots and physicals. You never have to wait too long in the office and the staff is warm and friendly.Unlike a few other doctors in town who seem to be in the business of catering to drug seekers he states right on his website that he doesn't prescribe pain medication or anti-anxiety drugs (both of which are linked to abuse and are a big problem in our community) and that keeps a lot of the riffraff and undesirables out of the office making for a great family environment.If you are ill, it has taken a few days to a week to get an appointment, and it seems like getting a doctors note for a child who stayed home with the flue was a bit of an annoyance to him. He is very hesitant to write prescriptions for antibiotics and will tell you to wait a week and comeback (Which I understand because of people overusing antibiotics and hindering children's immune systems),but sometimes I can't wait a week to get better, so if I feel that I need antibiotics I go to the ER. Overall the small issues are easy to overlook when you are dealing with a great doctor who takes the time to get to know you and your family.

May 2nd, 2010
Dr. French and his staff are wonderful! He listens and is so caring. I listen to other people who have trouble with their doctor's office, and I am glad Dr. French is mine!

December 8th, 2009
A Family of 7...
French has delivered 2 of my 5 babies.He is very courteous of our needs.He respects my thoughts as a parent.He is patient and takes his time with his patients.In every area I just cannot say enough good things about this doctor.I wish so bad he was still doing OB work.He is kind hearted and loves his patients.Honestly He reminds me of the doctors you see in the old movies. That KNOW the people he cares for. Always available, Always willing to hear whats wrong. Such a great asset to your family.