A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Friedlander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Friedlander, Instructor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedlander
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Friedlander, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedlander graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Friedlander has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Candler Hospital
- Palms West Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Friedlander MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Adam Friedlander practice?
- Dr. Adam Friedlander has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Friedlander practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Internists, Boca Raton Critical Care Practitioners, and Boca Raton Pulmonologists.