A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Friedlander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Friedlander, Instructor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Friedlander, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedlander graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Friedlander has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Candler Hospital
- Palms West Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Friedlander MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Adam Friedlander practice?
- Dr. Adam Friedlander has 7 office locations.
Dr. Adam Friedlander practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Richmond Hill, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Savannah, GA and Millen, GA.
See Richmond Hill Internists, Richmond Hill Critical Care Practitioners, and Richmond Hill Pulmonologists.