A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Friedman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Friedman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hearing Loss
- Skin Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Isaac Friedman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Adam I. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Adam Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Friedman practices Otolaryngology near Valencia, CA.
See Valencia Otolaryngologists.