A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Friedman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Friedman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hearing Loss
- Skin Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Isaac Friedman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Adam I. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Adam Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Friedman practices Otolaryngology near Valencia, CA.
See Valencia Otolaryngologists.