A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Miller, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Specializes in Foot and Ankle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acquired Foot Deformities
- Ankle Disorders
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Foot Deformities
- Joint Instability
- Posterior Tibial Tendon Dysfunction
- Sprains and Strains
- Tailor's Bunion
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- The Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Gregory Miller MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Adam G. Miller practice?
- Dr. Adam Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adam Miller practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Erlanger, KY.
See Cincinnati Orthopedic Surgeons.