A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Miller, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Foot Deformities
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Miller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- The Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Gregory Miller MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Adam G. Miller practice?
- Dr. Adam Miller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adam Miller practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Erlanger, KY.
See Cincinnati Orthopedic Surgeons.