Dr. Adam Newman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 6th, 2016
Excellent facility, staff, and Doctor! Very pleased with my recent surgeries and would highly recommend Dr. Newman.

March 10th, 2016
Dr. Newman was professional and informative before and after my surgery. I love my results. He was knowledable and courteous.

February 27th, 2016
Dr. Newman is the real deal!! He is a board certified plastic surgeon. Please research your surgeon before letting them operate on you. Some doctors advertise as plastic surgeons when they are really family practice or gynecologist. I wanted to choose someone who had been trained at a real residency. I was shocked when I started looking for a plastic surgeon how many posers there were. Dr. Newman took the time to answer my questions before and after my surgery. I am thrilled with my results and my experience.

February 17th, 2016
I would highly recommend Dr. Newman. After having a tumor removed from my right breast I was left with asymmetrical breast. I was almost two sizes smaller on my right breast and very self conscious. Dr. Newman took the time to explain the process of the surgery. I needed a different size implant on my right side in order to bring balance to my breasts. Prior to surgery, he explained the steps I would need to follow post surgery. For example, I needed to wear a post surgical garment during healing. I wish I had the courage to have gone in for a consultation years ago. My surgery was considered cosmetic since my tumor was found to be benign. For my insurance to cover the reconstructive surgery, I would have had to have had breast cancer. Despite the tumor being benign, I was left with scar and unevenness. Now, I am able to shop for swimsuits that fit both breasts and wear t-shirts again!!! Dr. Newman and his amazing staff were extremely helpful during my whole experience. Dr. Newman was professional and patient. He was always willing to answer my questions before surgery as well as after. I absolutely love my results!

November 30th, 2015
Nice office, wonderful staff

November 11th, 2015
New Breasts!
My implants were over 30 years old and one had collapsed and the other was encapsulated and hard. I was a mess! Dr Newman removed and replaced both and they are so "real" in appearance and feel. Great recovery and follow up. He is a good surgeon

September 2nd, 2015
Big City Skill in a Small Town- excellent Doc
Great Doctor! Outstanding at what he does & he does his job not only with skill, but with compassion & concern. I would not hesitate to recommend him to my Mother & she is my heart. I am very happy with the work I had done!

December 3rd, 2012
Superior Results
Dr. Newman performed my breast reconstruction 10 years after my mastectomy. I had originally had 2 implants which were removed due to an inflammatory reaction, and had been very disappointed by the first reconstruction. Not only did Dr. Newman do an impressive job on the reconstruction, he correctly diagnosed a post-surgical inflammatory reaction, treating it with careful monitoring and patience. The surgical nurses were also very high on Dr. Newman; if anyone knows how good a doctor is, it is the surgical staff! I highly recommend him.

March 15th, 2012
Patsy
Great office staff and caring nurses. Dr. Newman spends all the time you need explaining exactly what the procedure entails. 25-30 minutes waiting time is not that long, considering that he may, if necessary, spend that time with you.