A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Gall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Gall, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gall graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Gall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Medical Center Inc
- A. Frederick Gall Jr., MD
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Frederick Gall MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adam F. Gall practice?
- Dr. Adam Gall has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Gall practices Plastic Surgery near Winchester, VA.
See Winchester Plastic Surgeons.