A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Gall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gall
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gall Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Gall, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gall graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Gall has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Frederick Gall MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adam F. Gall practice?
- Dr. Adam Gall has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Gall practices Plastic Surgery near Winchester, VA.
See Winchester Surgeons.