A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Gant, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gant graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gant has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- Virginia Beach General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gant accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 27 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Adam Gant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adam S. Gant practice?
Dr. Adam Gant practices Ophthalmology near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Ophthalmologists.