A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Gazzaley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Gazzaley, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gazzaley graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Gazzaley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Howard Gazzaley MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Adam H. Gazzaley practice?
- Dr. Adam Gazzaley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adam Gazzaley practices Neurology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Neurologists.