Dr. Adam Getzels Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adam Getzels?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 25th, 2016

Billing Rip Off

This Doctor along with Intercoastal Medical Group has the practice of double billing patients for two office visits during annual physical saying they have a right if the doctor talks about any ongoing health problems, it is considered a follow up! If you are looking for a doctor I would look outside the group.

November 7th, 2015

A truly 5 star physician

I took my time to find a primary doctor. I "tried out" a few. Dr. Getzels is a true find. He has a welcoming manner, and his genuine care really shines through. He is thorough--he actually reviews your file! And he is open to your feedback and ideas.

June 27th, 2014

Bookkeeper

November 1st, 2012

Caring, exceptional diagnostician

Over five years, Dr. Getzels exceeded all my expectations - the best doctor I ever had. He has diagnosed issues no one ever had been able to and treated them effectively and simply. He always has time for me, listens to all my questions and medical complaints, doesn't order expensive or unnecessary tests, is familiar with my chart and my family and is exceptionally competent. I could not recommend him more highly. His staff is efficient and knowledgeable, and his nurse Heather is also spectacular - patient, sweet and professional. The office is now electronic, so I never have to worry about mailing or fetching prescriptions. And the Intracoastal group has labs and specialists on site. I have no problems getting appointments, and I rarely wait more than five minutes to go in and only a few more after my vitals are taken. No problems with insurance over unexpected costs either.

October 29th, 2012

Dr. Getzel is an awesome primary doctor

Dr. Getzel is my primary and I love him. He always takes time to speak with me and never never has rushed me in and out. I have been going to him for over 5 years and highly recommend him for his patience, kindness, thoroughness and professionalism.

November 3rd, 2011

A Real Family Doctor

Dr Getzels take the time to listen to your questions and concerns, and answers them directly. He is on top of getting things done - ordering xrays and MRIs prior to your visit with a specialist. Saving this valuable time results in your reports being in the Specialist hands at your first visit and the ability to spend the office visit discussing your problem and cure. I like this in a doctor.

August 26th, 2011

Caring Physician

Dr. Getzels is the primary care Doctor of both of my 86 year old parents and my Mother has some dementia. I am pleased with his care for them and think they are in good hands.

April 16th, 2010